Plug wire lengths

-

harvenator

A fish called Wanda
Reaction score
I'm finishing up a 273 build but had no plug wires rom the beginning. Now I need to buy a set of wires and have to mix and match the angles on the boots as I don't have a left side heat shield. Is there someone out there that can give me measurements per cylinder # so I can go to my local supply house and buy them by the each. If I pretag them, they can go right on when I'm ready to lace the wires up after the install.

Thanks in advance!!

I'm finishing up a 273 build but had no plug wires rom the beginning. Now I need to buy a set of wires and have to mix and match the angles on the boots as I don't have a left side heat shield. Is there someone out there that can give me measurements per cylinder # so I can go to my local supply house and buy them by the each. If I pretag them, they can go right on when I'm ready to lace the wires up after the install.

Thanks in advance!!
I bought a set of Taylors and made them up myself . Its the only way I could get the right lengths one at a time.

65Dart 003.jpg

Do you have the heat shield on the driver's side or did you use an angled boot? Where did you get them from?

I purchase universal wires and cut them to length as I install them. The last set I purcahsed were Accel 300 8.8 wires. The universal set had multi-angle boots on the plug end. This allowed me to keep them staight for all but cylinders 5 & 7. 5 & 7 I make 90 degrees so I can route them under the header tube.

-
Back