-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
64 Plymouth baracuda turn key drag car. Its a custom cuda with bumpers off a 84 daytona and dash out of a daytona. It has a 360 thats .030 over with 191 Keith Black pistons, H-beam rods, edelbrock performer rpm intake, 780 holley carb, mopar perf. solid lift cam 557 lift, heads have been shaved with 2.02 valves, alum. griffin radiator, 904 tranny with manual revers valve body, prostick shifter, fresh 8in 4200 stall Continetal converter, narrowed dana 60 with 4.56 gears, mini tubs, 10in slicks, frame rails tied, front disc brakes with drums on the back, 6pt roll cage, fuel cell, electric water pump, fuel pump , and fan. Has line lock, set up for 1/8 mile. 6500.00 obo call greg at 423*365*5408 NO TIRE KICKERS OR SPAMERS. Will trade for clean 68 cuda thanks

Have pics but cant upload them say their to big just send me an email and I can send pics thanks

For your pic problem give this a try:

go to paint program

click image

click stretch/skew

downsize by about 30-35%

usually that will leave you a file size that is acceptable you're better off getting the pics out to everyone without doing all the e-mailing.8)

Or you can open the pictures in picture manager, click edit, click compress picture, select compress for web pages, and then save your new pictures for posting.

Here is one pic

barracuda_009jjjj.jpg

So just wondering where have you seen this car before, I seen another one almost just like it in jamestown, tn even the same color. must be the same guy that did both of them.

I've been up on the mountain top about a year or so ago buying parts off a parts car and got the .50 tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back