-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylantman8

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I recently sold by Plymouth Duster and with that I have a good bit of extra junk I'm looking to get rid of. That is the key, extra junk looking to get rid of, to take all of it give me $150 (OBO) and shipping (I am located in 91320 if you can local pickup). If you are interested in anything individually message me and make an offer.

1971-72 Headlight bezels (great condition with chrome)

1971-72 Grill (it is in okay shape, it has a few cracked lines is still usable and/or repairable)

1970-72 Front Blinker Grill assembly (okay condition)

Rear Glass Window Trim (in okay condition, no clue if both are for same window or is a set, one has glass in it the other does not)

Rear Tail Light Trim piece (poor condition, could maybe be cleaned up

1972 Set Of Taillights (in okay condition, some retainer pieces are broken off, comes with 2 lenses and and 3 buckets, 2 complete assemblies minus bulbs and extra bucket)

Please message me or reply with any interest or questions. Once again, I am willing to sell stuff individually, just make an offer.

IMG_9043.jpeg

IMG_9048.jpeg

IMG_9049.jpeg

IMG_9053.jpeg

69648278905__530A197A-5D42-40F1-8496-F14678A608F6.jpeg

IMG_9147.jpeg

IMG_9148.jpeg

If you can ship it, I'd do the whole lot.

If shipping kills bill, then the taillights I'm in for sure

Sent pm, this is what got delivered.

20230221_163242.jpg

Last edited:
Sent pm, this is what got delivered.

View attachment 1716053671
I'm sorry this happened to you, UPS will deny any insurance claim based on the way this was packaged. This box should have been placed inside a thicker material cardboard U haul box. Both my recent dash purchases were boxed this way and arrived with no issues.

Having worked for UPS over the holiday season, these packages just get mauled to death between the time you drop them off, and they finally reach their destination. THEY DO NOT CARE period!! The amount of volume of packages per day is mind blowing. God forbid you put fragile on them....yikers

That being said, when you ship larger items like these, package and reinforce them as if they are going to get walked on, stepped on, jumped on......because they are... when it does get thrown on the delivery truck, it's too big to go on the shelf, it will go on the floor, so every time the driver goes back to retrieve a stop, they have to climb, walk, step, throw this one out of the way to get to the next item. Now just think if this item is the last stop of 150 drops that day.

I can't emphasize this enough, pack these items like they are going to be thrown off the building rooftop, numerous times per day, because they are, and don't use that cheap Amazon o2thin China cardboard, you can tell the difference right off, it's lighter color and way too weak for our nice vintage items.

Case in point enclosed, I ordered a slide out tray for my generator, this is how arrived to the hub, before it was loaded on the truck, had it been loaded, the driver would have tried to deliver it, because they want it off, if your not home to receive it, and they can deliver it, it's outta their hands and one less item to worry about.

Cheap box, not anywhere close to enough packing material=damaged merchandise. He did get me another one, 2nd one arrived perfect because it was packaged correctly.

Sorry to go off on a semi rant, but just trying to give shippers a heads up, package the hell out of what your selling, you'll be happy, buyer will be happy, everybody wins.

IMG_7785.jpg

IMG_7786.jpg

IMG_7787.jpg

IMG_7788.jpg

Blown340 ,member dylantman8 has submitted a claim, just waiting to get issue resolved, only posted pic to show him what got delivered since I cant att pics to PM. But I feel your your pain!!

To all reading this, dylantman8 refunded my money in full because the item purchased was damaged,, would highly recommend him to all wishing to make a purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back