Plymouth "Duster Demon" with history ???

-
And I quote Rick James "cocaine is a hell of a drug"

Does not have clue ........:tool:

Really is this guy kidding me with this ad!

Attachments

• used-car-salesman-2-thumb.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 217
Everybody wants their car to be ultra rare these days. Instead of accepting its a nice Duster with a big block, he's got to make up some story as ultra low production.

I'm just goin by what the guy that sold it to me said.

I just assumed it was true.

I couldn't possibly be bothered to do any research on my own, or use any common sense in order to validate anything, but I'll damn sure take the time to repeat a sensational and unlikely story!!

Someone forgot to pass. Looks like a chevy guy with his chevy hood trying to flip the car. Soon as someone speaks crazy stuff you know he isn't a mopar guy....

I heard of Mr.Norm putting 440s in duster

Anyone that told you that was just passing along lies.
Mr Norm was a DODGE dealer. Yeah, we all group Dodge, Chrysler and Plymouth together, but back when Plymouths were a force to be reckoned with, there was some rivalry between them and Dodge.

The car in the ad appears nice, but the ad is written by someone with some incorrect info. Anyone ever heard of a Camaro Trans Am or a Pontiac Z28? It is equally silly as a Duster Demon.

Richard Petty? By 73, he was not racing a 108" wheelbase A body. These cars were never used in any NASCAR series that I ever heard of. My sources say he switched to a Charger in '72 and had some success too.

-
Back