Plymouth Scamp Info

-

flashsuperstar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for any additional info with regard to !972 Plymouth Scamp/Valiant. I have both the body & chassis FSM, they just don't cover all the info I am looking for, i.e. Instrumentation, Dash Bezels, AC Vents. Thank you in advance.

The kind of thing you are looking for is likely "ask it here", or in the parts manual, or in the coveted "assembly manual." I bought one of those, which have been "secret" for years. Unfortunately the outfit I dealt with puts WATERMARKS all over all of the pages. Very annoying to these old eyeballs.

You may be able to download the parts manual at MyMopar. Other than that look around the internet/ eBay for a "repop" one

The kind of thing you are looking for is likely "ask it here", or in the parts manual, or in the coveted "assembly manual." I bought one of those, which have been "secret" for years. Unfortunately the outfit I dealt with puts WATERMARKS all over all of the pages. Very annoying to these old eyeballs.

You may be able to download the parts manual at MyMopar. Other than that look around the internet/ eBay for a "repop" one
Thank you, I will look!

-
Back