PokemonGo already causing Deaths

-
Far as I'm concerned, it's thinnin out the gene pool.

:p

Pokemon Pup.jpg

The news reported about two guys that fell of a cliff playing it yesterday and they had to be rescued...

People are too attached to their electronic devices now days...

what is a 15 year old doing outside at 1 A.M. ?

and why had his parents not taught him to respect other peoples properties?

I noticed the holocaust museum is one of the places where you can play that, and that did not go over well with the museum

what your mom doesn't teach you, the world will

shouldn't be long before the lawsuits are flying.

Yep, saw a couple of knuckleheads in the middle of a street staring into the screen, oblivious to the idea that their dumbasses might get run over.

My parents used to joke about playing leapfrop on the freeway... now there is an app for that. :)

Stupid is as stupid does. If they spent as much time doing something constructive as they did playing this stupid game the world would be a better place.Read somewhere that crooks were luring people to a spot then robbing them.:wtf::wtf:

My grandfather had a good saying that applies so well today:

Wake up and die right!!!

Games like this are fantastic!

For teaching personal responsibility. The first thing you see when the game opens is a screen that's up for at least 5 seconds that specifically warns you to be alert and to pay attention to your surroundings. If you break a law, walk into a street, put yourself or others in danger so you can play a GAME then you need whatever lesson you get in personal responsibility. It's not different with texting. People need to learn to get their faces out of their phones. And that's coming from someone who has an iPhone and enjoys texting/playing games and such. But like all things, there is a time and a place.

Yeah when I was 15 I was interested in pok-ing something. But it wasn't my phone screen.

I don't want to sound like an *** when I point this out, but if you follow the trail on the story in the OP, it didn't happen.

It was originally "published" by a site with a disclaimer that everything they put online is satire.

I don't want to sound like an *** when I point this out, but if you follow the trail on the story in the OP, it didn't happen.

It was originally "published" by a site with a disclaimer that everything they put online is satire.
Then they shouldn't try writing satire if they haven't any talent for wit.
At least with the Onion, there's a few yucks along the way.

-
Back