71 Demon or 69 Valiant

• 1971 Dodge Demon

Votes: 95 64.6%
  • 1969 Plymouth Valiant 2 door post

Votes: 52 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Valiant post car are awesome but so are demons tough choice. Both please...

As I have another classic mopar car for highway crusing I can't have both the Demon and Valiant but I need something that's got some attitude. The Demon is done and I've had it a few years and it may time to move on and I have a buyer at a fair price on the Demon I just can't pull the trigger yet

I love the Demons and Dusters for their graphics,stripes,room for wide tires and overall stance.I bought a 72 Duster to build and needed floors and trunkpan.I found a running and driving 72 Valiant listed and bought it for parts for the Duster but after driving it around,there is no way I'm cutting up the Valiant.The Duster is going to have to wait.:burnout:

Attachments

• 11-1-12 018.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 179
  • cooled.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 185
I would go with the demon unless the valiant has a big block I don't know why I just think a bb valiant would be cool

Great thread!
This has been quite a quandry for myself too.
I happen to have both and i have pondered it at great length, and thought of selling one of them or both.
So what i came up with is why not have both? You can make them into drivers without a fancy resto on either of them, that's what i would do.
If you can't have more than one car, then i would do the car you already have first (which is the Demon) and then some day find a nice Valiant or go with your gut feeling.
I think it would be easier to sell the Demon for more money than the Valiant given equal condition, thus the Demon would be worth more in the long run if you are looking at the investment angle only.
The Valiant is more of a niche car. Both have attitude in spades!
If you really want to be different, then it would be the Valiant hands down.
JMHO, and good luck.

Attachments

• 20100711_228.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 20100711_227.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 20110505_146.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 2011 spring 198.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 171
valiant for sure i have 2 68's but demons are cool too mopar or nocar

I have a '69 V-100 2-dr and 2 kids...I vote Valiant, but I am jaded!

This is exactly my problem. I have a 71 Demon that I've owned for several years and have the itch for a 69 Valiant but can't have both. Rough choice Demon or Valiant

I'd stick with the Demon...you already HAVE it!

im currently dealing with a demon, but my last project was a 67 valiant and i wish i still had it.
demon will be more valuable, valiant is like a slant 6 you do it because you love it not for resale. lol

Straight to heaven or burn in hell... hmm...

I think the Valiant has more of a business factor, which in the end is appealing for it's curiosity and it's shock value comes from that.

The Demon is brutal, because the name is offensive enough to cease and desist at Chrysler's design dept. The appeal there is the hate mail.

I went with Demon, but I'm partial to the Valiant lines.

The reason I went with the Demon, is simply because it is the most aggressive name and ad campaign to ever land on any car, bar none. That in itself is noteworthy in automotive history.

This is coming from someone partial to hardtops and has a Valiant Scamp in the garage.

I will say though, that if I had a Demon, I'd likely keep it.

I've got a 69 valiant post. Love it even with the slant six. Many shrug it off, but those that don't appreciate the uniqueness of it.

I own a Demon, but I would pick the Valiant, just something about them........... SLEEPER.......................

Demons are cool to though.

The Demon is going to a new home so someone else can enjoy it as much as I have
and I will be buying a 69 Valiant real soon. Time for a change

1967 4 door valiant

Attachments

• 67 valiant.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 90
-
Back