POLL... What is your age group?

Age group of FABO members.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
OH NOOO! Dart Doctor has split personalities and Cliff is taking over other people's minds. HMM, I wonder if that is what really happened to ASA? Cifff did it, Cifff did it, Cifff did it!!!

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

I'm 57.

................ after I voted I began to wonder what you intend to do with the results. Please tell me that you're not gathering intel for Obama's Death Panel!!

I'm 52 going on 20 feeling like 80. I have the desire to work on cars but this equipment [body] won't won't support it as much as it used to.

OH NOOO! Dart Doctor has split personalities and Cliff is taking over other people's minds. HMM, I wonder if that is what really happened to ASA? Cifff did it, Cifff did it, Cifff did it!!!
wate i was not even in here how did i get draged in on this lmao

yay, I'm in the majority

Yup same here....though mentally, I still feel like a teenager when working on the ride. Laying under the car, getting rust/oil and dirt in my eyes, scraping knuckles, burning forearms....good times...good times.
:burnout:

It's amazing how quickly the time passes from being youngest, then younger than most, then older than most....

So there are 72 people under 30 that voted on here. Why are there only 19 entries in the Young guns contest. Granted, I would like to win something, but not in that way.

20 btw.

41 and having the toughest year of my life health wise. 5 separate stays in the hospital since Nov 2010.

-
Back