[WANTED] Poly 318 pistons

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus the valve reliefs are completely different between the two.

You may have to call Ross....and bend over! :eek: I'm not sure if Hot Heads, the place that does the Gen1 Hemi stuff would have any Poly motor parts or not? Might be worth a try.

I have a set of flat top LA 360 pistons for 4.060 bore if you are interested. PM your email address & I'll send pictures.

Last edited:
I bought some from Egge when i rebuilt the 318 for the w200. Came out to be about 9 to 1.

How far done the bore would LA pistons be? What do you anticipate you final bore diameter to be?

I appreciate it anyway!
How soon are you looking for them? There are a few poly's in a yard here that is moving stuff to another yard and scrapping stuff. There were a bunch of poly and 400 complete engines in the scrap pile. Im going to head up there this weekend. Ill let you know what they say.

Jake

How far done the bore would LA pistons be? What do you anticipate you final bore diameter to be?
Somewhere in the neighborhood of .133 difference in deck height between LA and poly pistons. I'll bore to whatever size I find, it's a low down and dirty cheap build

As stated earlier, I have a set of gently used 4.060 cast flat top pistons for an LA 360 I'll sell. PM me your email address for pictures. I'll make you a smoking deal on them because I'm tired of moving them from shelf to shelf. LOL

Kim, I have no idea what the compression height is, if you want, PM me your email & I'll send pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back