Pomona Winternationals

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Anyone going? I got Top Eliminator Club tickets for me and my boys. Have not been in 45 years...

Gonna be there Sunday. My best friend gets free tickets thru her work. I think there will be 8-10 of us. The track is five miles from my place, but I'm driving to Terry's house.. We'll get as many as possible in Terry's expedition, to avoid multiple parking charges.

Was there yesterday and will be there Sunday. Haven’t missed a race at Pomona in 20 years. We have a group of 8-10 tailgating in preferred parking with lots of food. It’s gonna be a good time.

After getting rained out three years in a row I started referring to it as the Propeller Nationals... Haven't been in years... Hope y'all stay dry.... Just pulled up the weather... Looks like a good year.. Have fun....

Was there yesterday and will be there Sunday. Haven’t missed a race at Pomona in 20 years. We have a group of 8-10 tailgating in preferred parking with lots of food. It’s gonna be a good time.
Drove by the track on the way home yesterday around 5pm. Sounded like alcohol cars, and light sprinkles at the time. WTF?

So TT, how do I find you in the parking lot? LOL.

We try to park in the same place every year. Right against the fence between the preferred parking lot and where the sportsman racers pit. Over near the derby room restaurant.
6F06467C-7A2E-4694-86C7-40BF3B91D2AB.png

The red dropped pin.

-
Back