Pontiac guy gone Mopar.

-
Welcome to FABO from SoCal.
Your GP is beautiful! Brought back lots of memories since my parents had a '65 Bonneville sport coupe they bought on New Years Eve, 1966. Had a lot of fun in that car.
Funny thing was it was too long to fit in the single car garage! The garage doors were hinged on the sides and they ended up closing them as far as they could and then locked them with a chain and a padlock.
I sure missed the it after they traded it in on a new Olds 98 luxobarge a few years later.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal.
Your GP is beautiful! Brought back lots of memories since my parents had a '65 Bonneville sport coupe they bought on New Years Eve, 1966. Had a lot of fun in that car.
Funny thing was it was too long to fit in the single car garage! The garage doors were hinged on the sides and they ended up closing them as far as they could and then locked them with a chain and a padlock.
I sure missed the it after they traded it in on a new Olds 98 luxobarge a few years later.
Thank you, the 60's Pontiacs are my first love but I do like similar era Mopars...its seems I meet a lot of people that have Pontiac and Mopar as their first two choices in classic cars. Maybe its because both are so damn expensive to restore? lol By the way my 67 Cuda is from San Diego, has very little rust but still needs lots of work. Spent all of its life there up until October 2022. Just got a deal on some Torque Thrusts and tires for it recently. Had to redrill the rear axle shafts for 4.5" bolt pattern, until I can find a decent 8-3/4 rear.

67.jpg

Welcome. Great cars. Love the Chrysler. Good luck with the swap. Will be awesome when done.

-
Back