Poor Barracuda, guy just bought it too....

-
A sudden heart attack or stroke is a “medical condition” and there is no warning of when it will occur.

Never assume that it was a pre-existing condition.

Judgement without full infornation is nothing more than false accusation.
Yea that is valid argument I'm not talking about heart attacks or strokes I'm just saying people with known medical conditions that could lead to unconsciousness or seizures etc should not be driving. Idk the whole story in this manner I'm just talking as whole.

No worries. I mean we don't have anything to go on. Maybe the guy shouldn't have been out driving, or maybe he didn't know about it. Article doesn't say so who knows, I would think they would have mentioned it if the guys license was suspended or something.

And just so we're CLEAR, when I said "total POS" I was talkin about the CAR. A grand marquis? I gotta vomit.

I keep trying to pound into my 17 yr. old kids head, who thinks he's the best driver god ever created, that you may be that, but a deer doesn't care. Or some guy sliding on the snow/ice/rain may not make the best decisions... or in this case someone with a 'medical condition.. (whatever that is.. might be valid).
Sometime **** happens that you don't have any control over.
Are you familiar with Street Survival School | Tire Rack Street Survival ?
I'm not saying its guarenteed to be transformative, but is one of the few offerings for young drivers that tries to drill them in emergency street skills.
There's also just taking him to the nearest SCCA autocross. That will give him a chance to see what happens when traction is lost. However it also a competitive environment. It may further the 'bug' to drive hard instead of more defensive on the street. I won't pretend to predict how a teenager's gray matter will react!

Are you familiar with Street Survival School | Tire Rack Street Survival ?
I'm not saying its guarenteed to be transformative, but is one of the few offerings for young drivers that tries to drill them in emergency street skills.
There's also just taking him to the nearest SCCA autocross. That will give him a chance to see what happens when traction is lost. However it also a competitive environment. It may further the 'bug' to drive hard instead of more defensive on the street. I won't pretend to predict how a teenager's gray matter will react!
Thank you for this! I'm definitely thinking about the school for the kid.

-
Back