poor srt

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcFy-vDXNiI&feature=related"]YouTube - Burnout Goes Horribly Wrong[/ame]

"That's not f*ckin, good!" Well no ****, what was the first thing that clued you in.

To much power not enough driver. I have seen that one before. Still don't know what he did to make it do that. Only thing I can think is lifted to quick?

It just seams not enough experience with so much power. I wonder if he wants to sell the motor?????

To much power not enough driver. I have seen that one before. Still don't know what he did to make it do that. Only thing I can think is lifted to quick?

Ive watched it several times now, I was wondering the same thing.. Im not expert but it sort of looks like there is some uneven pavement, rough asphalt or maybe its even a wet spot just before he looses it.. just wondering is the truck scooted out in that patch and he just failed to see it and lift?? either way.. that had to be fun to explain to the law man.. lol

Ive watched it several times now, I was wondering the same thing.. Im not expert but it sort of looks like there is some uneven pavement, rough asphalt or maybe its even a wet spot just before he looses it.. just wondering is the truck scooted out in that patch and he just failed to see it and lift?? either way.. that had to be fun to explain to the law man.. lol

That talk probably went like this "I don't know what happened officer. I was just driving along safely and I just lost control" officer says "really? Take to explain this video here, which also a million hits on YouTube already, and has been up for 20 minutes?" "but officer that isn't me that's someone else" officer says "I really don't think they're two total dumbasses in this world, and dressed that way"

That talk probably went like this "I don't know what happened officer. I was just driving along safely and I just lost control" officer says "really? Take to explain this video here, which also a million hits on YouTube already, and has been up for 20 minutes?" "but officer that isn't me that's someone else" officer says "I really don't think they're two total dumbasses in this world, and dressed that way"

LOL.. i can imagine theres an endless number of funny versions to that conversation we can come up with.. all I know is that dude was in trouble LOL..

...and explain that to the insurance company.

Paul

Hopefully the drivetrain gets parted out and gets used by someone who knows how to drive. I love watching guys pointlessly burning thousands of miles worth of tread off expensive tires just to impress their buddys, its even better when dumbasses like this wreck thier stuff in the process.

It kinda looked like the back end started swaying. I think he over compensated on the wheel after lifting off the loud pedal.

well it looks like he over correct his skid and went straight for the softest ditch he could find? People like that shouldnt be driving a dodge.

:eek:ops: :scratch:I don't think he hit the brakes till after going in the ditch.
The tires where still spinning and pushed him in the ditch after he over steered way to much.
Can we say PANICKING DRIVER.
Do they sell training wheels for trucks.

"Dude, so, like are you gonna sell the drive train dude?"

"Dude, I only popped a tire! No need to sell the whole truck, dude."

"Dude, but look at the roof, dude!"

"DUDE!!! I'll cut the roof and make it a Roadster Truck, dude!"

"DUUUUUDE!"

-
Back