pop out quarter window fuzzies

-

erobbins

Reaction score
I am looking for the cat whiskers, felt strips, fuzzies or whatever you call them that goes in the bottom of the pop out quarter windows for my dart sport. I haven't had any luck in my search. Anyone have an idea where to find these. I already bought the front window felt but cant find these.
thanks

still looking without any luck. anybody have an idea where to get new ones? just a bump, thanks

Unless the Dart Sport is different from the Duster, I am not aware of a fuzzy at the bottom of the rear pop out. Got a pic? On my Duster there was a wide gasket that went around the bottom, back and top with a fuzzy on the front edge.
C

My apologies. They are at the front edge, not the bottom. They are in between the glass and the stainless trim. I did finally find them at Rtspecialties. Wow. $69 a side....

$69 a pop, sounds like the price has come down some. That's where I got mine from too.
C

Try year 1, Danti's , Moparts,Layson's BE/A Ebay It does pay to shop around altho on this stuff price is pretty competitive.

thanks guys. I will check other sources now that I know exactly what it is. Dilley340, not it, but thanks. I believe thats just the weatherstripping. Its part # 2932230 @ rtspecialties.

I'd be interested to know if the item sold by RT Specialties is correct, despite their description. Can't tell from their picture. At the time I replaced mine I had to find NOS ones.

Pics of old and new:

Attachments

• 2965%20638-9%20%20'70%20Duster%20Qtr%20Window%20vertical%20seal%20close-up.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 158
  • hingeimg.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 160
-
Back