Pop Quiz Hotshot!!

-

Z3v0

Reaction score
Who can tell me what the heck this is!!!

Attachments

• 6005692570_ae444eb19e_z.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 373
Yeah it definitely doesn't look like anything I have ever seen on a car. At least not a Mopar.

its a bent up tube, it aint factory, if you bought it from someone else they put it in for what ever reason they felt the needed, if you bought it new then im stumped also

68 only dumb @ss

Now look, I got three of these. They're date coded 6-7-66. The 1977 Direct connection catalog lists it like this: P986935434 Carb Retainer 67 Demon 440 1bbl only. The 68 retainer looks the same but is made from unobtainium. You really should know this.

ROFL awesome. Well i found it in the trunk bolted into the bumper support and the top bolt of the rear fender cap on my 72 dart. Best guess i have is that it was for a net in the driver side trunk well.

Now look, I got three of these. They're date coded 6-7-66. The 1977 Direct connection catalog lists it like this: P986935434 Carb Retainer 67 Demon 440 1bbl only. The 68 retainer looks the same but is made from unobtainium. You really should know this.

listen here A HOLE I own 7 1975 superbirds with the cross ram hemis I know my **** that part number is deff wrong look it up in the 1965 catalog pre year man you guys know nothing

Nope y'all are wrong..... It's a portable Hemorrhoid Remover. A rare factory option.

I got one too... My dog line tie down for the ground. Mine looked exactly like that after I ran over it with my riding mower.... :)

listen here A HOLE I own 7 1975 superbirds with the cross ram hemis I know my **** that part number is deff wrong look it up in the 1965 catalog pre year man you guys know nothing

Sick & tired of you pretenders & their almost clones. Everyone knows 75 Superbirds came with the 8 speed supercharged Nascar approved 2.2L.

Geez, get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW the 65 catalog listing is a misprint. I read it in Super Chevy magazine that if you ordered that part, you got the ultra rare pink fender skirts for a 66 Hemi Omni.

Sick & tired of you pretenders & their almost clones. Everyone knows 75 Superbirds came with the 8 speed supercharged Nascar approved 2.2L.

Geez, get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW the 65 catalog listing is a misprint. I read it in Super Chevy magazine that if you ordered that part, you got the ultra rare pink fender skirts for a 66 Hemi Omni.

i stand corrected :cry:

Ah...I know what it is...its the rare M.C. Esher brake line kit

Sorry, the portable Hemiroid remover is not part#P986935434 but P989635434.
BTW That's was a dealer installed option until 78.

I still say it's a hemrroid remover. As a matter a fact I think the IRS uses them to get cash out of rich people like MC Hammer. That is the reason he can't sing this song any more.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyEE0qpfeig"]‪Can't Touch This - Mc Hammer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

But Rick James is a FREAK!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M"]‪Rick James - Super Freak‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back