-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a portable weather band-40 channel CB radio. It's powered by 8 AA batteries or the car adapter. It has a magnetic base for the antenna and I also have a better magnetic base and antenna with the correct adapter for the radio.

I pulled it off the shelf, popped in some batteries and it works fine. I also tested it with the car adapter and works fine.

I'm asking $25.00 for the whole kit + shipping from 06415. Thanks FABO!

cbRadio.jpg

Too bad i missed this. I use to be "Sunshine Cowboy" back in the day. Someone got a deal. I'll let ya make another $10 if ya want to pass it on.
Small Block

Wow your showing your age brother. The FCC dropped having to have licenses for cb's in the late 70's didn't they? LOL

BTW: I was KKG-7223

Now I'm KB9VXQ

That was my Dads call letters. We used it for his road service, we would change tires on 18 wheelers at truck stops, the side of the highway, etc. He was "Tire Man" And I went by "Thunderbird", not after the car but the saturday morning kids show. You know, the one with the space ships.

Damn, I AM showing my age. I'm gonna shut up now! :rolleyes:

its kinda like hp its a hobby dont run that power all the time but could flick a switch or two thanks for warning been in cb game long time, nice rides.

its kinda like hp its a hobby dont run that power all the time but could flick a switch or two thanks for warning been in cb game long time, nice rides.

I understand as I was into it since the 70's and ran a CB repair shop for several yrs. and always had guys wanting me to peak their radios, linear's, etc... Got my ham license 10 yrs. ago. after hearing of several guys getting popped for running high power. Go to www.qrz.com and type in kb9vxq in the search box and that'll pull up my page with pics.

roger glad u made the sale and not the dumpster,,,

no more base equipment here these days,,but still run a 2510 in my pick up with a little fire in the wire,,,and a wilson 1000 on the roof,,,a few old mobile radios packed away,,and a extra kicker,,

notthat much traffic around here these days.,,,but still some DX every once in a while,,, nt like the old days when uncle charlie was breathing down my neck,,,

Too bad i missed this. I use to be "Sunshine Cowboy" back in the day. Someone got a deal. I'll let ya make another $10 if ya want to pass it on.
Small Block

The best days where in the early to mid 70's...........and if you remember then...your old like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back