Positive feedback for @littleredcoffin

-

67fish383S

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick shout out about someone new to FABO, but who is also an established parts seller who I've recently had pleasant dealings with, @littleredcoffin. I was a little skeptical at first because of the newbie status and that he'll only accept postal money orders, and if I'm being honest, because of the reasonable pricing lol. But once we got over that bump, he has been nothing but straightforward, quick to respond, and he's selling tons of hard-to-find stuff at very reasonable prices. He also knows what he is doing with shipping, as the first order arrived quickly and very well packed. I'm currently awaiting my second box of goodies from him. Highly recommend.

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a quick shout out about someone new to FABO, but who is also an established parts seller who I've recently had pleasant dealings with, @littleredcoffin. I was a little skeptical at first because of the newbie status and that he'll only accept postal money orders, and if I'm being honest, because of the reasonable pricing lol. But once we got over that bump, he has been nothing but straightforward, quick to respond, and he's selling tons of hard-to-find stuff at very reasonable prices. He also knows what he is doing in with shipping, as the first order arrived quickly and very well packed. I'm currently awaiting my second box of goodies from him. Highly recommend.

Please leave him feedback in the feedback system.

I wish more people would do this. Is there any way to make it easier? I usually have to explain how to do it for people to leave me feedback. I should have 4x the reviews that I have.

I wish more people would do this. Is there any way to make it easier? I usually have to explain how to do it for people to leave me feedback. I should have 4x the reviews that I have.

You click THIS and fill out the form -- How could it be easier?

Screenshot_5.jpg

I just tried doing this and got stuck where it wanted me to enter a thread. There was an empty drop down that would not let me select anything. I also tried accessing "Add Feedback" from the thread itself and ran into the same issue.

fabo.png

View attachment 1715991395
I would remove the need for the link. There are plenty members on this forum that have trouble with even that basic task. Some people never use computers, and some people just can’t figure it out.

I would also remove the need for a title, and a review. The only reviews that need a description would be negative reviews.

It would look something like:1. click the ad feedback button 2.pick positive or negative,3.description of parts or services(so mods can confirm feedback legitimacy) 4. Submit.

This is just a suggestion. I have personally never had an issue leaving feedback, once I figured out how to do it. I am just saying from personal experience, others find it confusing and it might be worthwhile to simplify.

Jared

I would remove the need for the link. There are plenty members on this forum that have trouble with even that basic task. Some people never use computers, and some people just can’t figure it out.

its suppose to auto populate - something messed it up during the upgrade - im working on it.

Thanks for posting! I was interested, but the MO thing makes it difficult with me in Canada.
@Joeychgo , one frustrating thing was the "character limit" when leaving feedback in "description box". I think it was 20?

-
Back