Possible fake profile…

-

MOPARCODY

Reaction score
I don’t know how to get ahold of any admins. When I try to message them it says I have created too many conversations.

I posted a wanted add for some headers and a guy who created a profile today commented saying he has the exact set I’m looking for but only accepts Venmo which is a huge red flag on both parts. How do I report a profile for being “fake”

This is what he sent me. Seems fishy

IMG_9622.jpeg

IMG_9623.png

Clean out your inbox messages so you can do more personal messaging.

Report the ad reply to the admins.

Can always do a Gold Membership to clean up your limited messaging problem.

☆☆☆☆☆

Clean out your inbox messages so you can do more personal messaging.

Report the ad reply to the admins.

Can always do a Gold Membership to clean up your limited messaging problem.

☆☆☆☆☆

Click on "Report" in the lower left of the post.

Gentleman, unless you can report a private message, that will not work

The offending party never replied in the open forum to the wanted add

Cody, what's the guys screen name ?

Gentleman, unless you can report a private message, that will not work

The offending party never replied in the open forum to the wanted add

Cody, what's the guys screen name ?
Private messages can be reported, so it will work. I would not have told him that otherwise.

I looked up his profile and checked his IP address. He's outta' here!

There is a report button on the bottom of every page, public or private. The software can take care of the rest.

Yea I tracked his ip through his email too. I figure out the report button thank you

that "using my friend's venmo" is 10000% a scam move.

if you have venmo you can get paypal. get on out of here with that bullshit.

and the "i have another buyer" is all typical BS scammer stuff.

Odd, I got a couple of messages from someone responding to my wanted ads telling me his friend has the parts and to email him. Before I could report them, they disappeared…. lol

Odd, I got a couple of messages from someone responding to my wanted ads telling me his friend has the parts and to email him. Before I could report them, they disappeared…. lol
Someone else got the same message and they hit the report button.

I am a moderator at another site has the same software used here. You can report private message system post.
To clean up your Mail box to delete click "leave" and can choose to also accept new messages or block them from the member when you do so.

Yeah and throwing in the religion comment is another scam tip off to try and lay the guilt on you for having some spidey senses.

Same with me. I have a WTB ad for a radio delete plate and the same **** bird sent me his buddy's email via PM. I was at work so I could only glance at the message. When I went to report it last night, the message was gone.

I hate these pricks.

Same with me. I have a WTB ad for a radio delete plate and the same **** bird sent me his buddy's email via PM. I was at work so I could only glance at the message. When I went to report it last night, the message was gone.

I hate these pricks.
THe software works pretty well. It will also delete other IP addresses that are the same. I have deleted 4 additional scammers at one time simply because someone hit the report button. Get em' guys!

banned gif.gif

-
Back