Possible Scam in For Sale ads

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
A person selling multiple mopars named Theevaliant1 has used other names here. Such as TheValiant1, and Valiant1, was banned for some reason, then is blaming me for it. So I would watch my dealings with this person. His ad seems sketchy at best, since he is selling cars for his "uncle".

yea that was one tough ad to follow .....so the blue duster is for sale or not ???

and the prices seemed to be out there for what the cars are.

I already contacted the mods about the ad, it is in the hands of the gods now.

8500 for the blue duster, 12,000 for the white dart race car 30000k for that duster and 10 k for a brown car whose pics look to be from the 80's btw who posts a video for an ad? Took me a long time to figure out the ad.

I dont trust any join-to-sell members. Sorry. I just read yesterday someone saying hello, he was new to the site. And was about to post a bunch of stuff for sale shortly. Us lucky fabo victims, I mean members. Holy red flag, Batman. Post count : 2 Join date: surprise! June. After Justin, thats just the way it is for me. Bad thing is, he may be legit although I doubt it. At best, looking to sell for higher than normal prices because this is a mopar site.

I dont trust any join-to-sell members. Sorry. I just read yesterday someone saying hello, he was new to the site. And was about to post a bunch of stuff for sale shortly. Us lucky fabo victims, I mean members. Holy red flag, Batman. Post count : 2 Join date: surprise! June. After Justin, thats just the way it is for me. Bad thing is, he may be legit although I doubt it. At best, looking to sell for higher than normal prices because this is a mopar site.

Who is this Justin you refer too. Are you talking about WildAndCrazy? Or is this another Justin?

Tom

I don't know who this person is, but they stated I got them banned. So they should probably be banned again! Notice no comment from them here, just a scammer or flipper imo.

I think we should have a minimum number of posts before being able to sell something. Make it like 25, not unreasonable and would let them get a sense of what we are about here on FABO.

It is a slippery slope, this. I would say it is up to all of us to decide if a seller is "honest" or not. sometimes our greed and wants steer us the wrong way. If you want a post min. to sell, just don't buy if the seller is less then what you think is the "right number " of posts. JMO. :burnout: MT

-
Back