-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74PlymouthDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just purchased my first classic/restoration project car, a 74 Duster. It doesn't have A/C it was pretty much bottom of the baseline from factory so I am looking to buy everything I need to add A/C to the car if it isn't to hard to do.

Looking to get prices of what it would cost to do this and guidance on how. I am pretty new to not only a bodies but car work in general. I'm a rookie all around who is excited to learn.

So if anyone has a complete A/C package that would fit a 74 Duster PM please and maybe we can work something out

Thanks! I wish I knew some of this stuff before I posted up stuff lol. Rookie learning curve, thanks again :)

Asking is the best way to start. I have used the Classic system, it works good and is much cheaper than trying to find all of the OEM parts.

I have a 69 Dart /6 with AC that I'm parting out. If it's the same except for the compressor brackets, let me know. The only thing missing is the condensor. That was broken when I got the car. Otherwise, I have the box, the underhood stuff and all the underdash stuff that I can take out.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Remember, the A/C cars had a different firewall than non A/C cars and the A/C cars did not have the underdash vents also.

A good A/C parts cars would be a good source for everything you need.

I have a compressor, condensor, and under dash vent from a 72 318 car. PM me if interested. reasonable.

Thanks! I wish I knew some of this stuff before I posted up stuff lol. Rookie learning curve, thanks again :)
I have the Classic system and upgraded to the polished compressor. Went in pretty easily and the instructions were very detailed. Since you keep original controls all you have to do is mount the vents under the dash. No firewall changes were needed. When you call to order I would have them install the fittings for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back