possibly new fiberglass parts supplier....

-

74valiant

Reaction score
i was at a swap meet today and found a fiberglasss parts supplier that makes lots of different mopar parts. heres a pic of the flyer i got. the 6 pack, and the hemi written on top is a mold on type using bondo. by the way, i looked at some of his products at the show, and they looked well made and heavy duty.

if this place is already known, disregaurd....

i was at a swap meet today and found a fiberglasss parts supplier that makes lots of different mopar parts. heres a pic of the flyer i got. the 6 pack, and the hemi written on top is a mold on type using bondo. by the way, i looked at some of his products at the show, and they looked well made and heavy duty.

if this place is already known, disregard....

Hey 74valiant,

Was it the Macomb Community College swap meet? I stopped by their display also and the parts they had there looked nice but I don't know of anyone that actually used their stuff. It was a good swap met though, picked up a few needed items.

yeah, it was the macomb one. got a workable dash pad, gauge cluster,brand new black armrests, black steering wheel, dash vents, emblems, and stock jack for $185 total. not to bad of a deal imo

I have a sled city WO style scoop on my 67 Coronet. I got it in 02 or 03 at mopar nationals. Price was right, shippment was on time, packaged nicely, good quality part - no complaints. Good costumer service also!

100_2363.jpg

-
Back