Post pictures of your green interior mopars!

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 71 scamp that has a green interior which i will be keeping...the green is a dark green and i was just wondering if anyone else has the dark green interior on their cars and what it looks like in contrast to their outside paintjob...post some pictures of your green interior mopars as well as some outside shots showing the paint of the car8)

Ill take some shots of the interior when I get off work, I thought I had some.

DCP_3846.jpg

DCP_3848.jpg

DCP_3844.jpg

no one else running a green cabin?

I like green. I've a 71 cutty with a green interior and I went back with the correct green but with clearcoat, hood stripes, and a black vinyl top. It's a little dirty on the inside. Really wished my dart was green.

2008 cutlass 003.jpg

2008 cutlass 008.jpg

do you guys think that yellow paint would match a dark green interior like the one in demon dave's photo? I have an interior just like that and was thinking of a yellow paint job...does it not match the green? opinions please

Ummm...I'm getting a little green around the gills from thinking of that color combo.:puke:

I like the light or dark green paint. BUT a cool alternative I would think about is sand pebble beige. Also check out t2 t8 y8 and y9 on the 1971 Plymouth or dodge paint charts. The Tunisian poly or whatever its called is a dark green/gold. Looks awesome.

do you guys think that yellow paint would match a dark green interior like the one in demon dave's photo? I have an interior just like that and was thinking of a yellow paint job...does it not match the green? opinions please

Ironically, my Demon was originally a yellow car. Not a bright yellow mind you but GY4, Honeydew Yellow. The original owner painted it green a few years after he bought it... too bad but it was the 70's! If you look closely at my seat fabric, it's a yellow and green houndstooth pattern so yes, yellow "would" match if you were so inclined.

This is GY4 on a 72 Satellite:

Carlisle%202007%20298.jpg

I have a 72 Coronet wagon, GY4 Honeydew Yellow with a green interior.....

Im now thinking of green interior and sublime green exterior....a guy on this site did his scamp like that and posted pictures of it in the body forum...car looks good, but theres no pics of it matchin the interior

My car is jambed in right now in sassy grass green w/green int. for now. I have all new white int. for it when completed. My photos are to large to download. I'll post photos when I get them corrected.

I like green. I've a 71 cutty with a green interior and I went back with the correct green but with clearcoat, hood stripes, and a black vinyl top. It's a little dirty on the inside. Really wished my dart was green.

did you get that come from someone in CT ?

I had a 69 Road Runner clone that was Curoius Yellow with green interior. It didnt look all that bad.

adamR do you have any pictures of that roadrunner?

That's what I said when I saw it on eBay! :D The original wheel was the sad looking (and discoloured) skinny spoke base model version.

Been looking all over & cant find one. I need the wheel & a 70' bench seat & I will have an all 70' interior to compliment my sleeper look!

Hey guys,

I have a 71 scamp that has a green interior which i will be keeping...the green is a dark green and i was just wondering if anyone else has the dark green interior on their cars and what it looks like in contrast to their outside paintjob...post some pictures of your green interior mopars as well as some outside shots showing the paint of the car8)

mshred> I had a 71 Swinger with same interior, i used this paint scheme to tie it together..

Dart2001.jpg

-
Back