Post Some Country Music That Doesn't Suck

-
Unless it is Johnny Cash, it all sucks, I am a Goth, the all black, and the fact that when all of Nashville thought Viet Nam was a great idea, he apposed it and got **** for it.
not even Johnny and the Royal Philharmonic can harmonize with Dylan :)

I’d generally agree with you, but The Gourds version of Snoop Doggs Gin & Juice smokes the original
Takes about a minute to really start rolling

My timing is off and I'm YEARS out of practice, but here's some country music that doesn't suck. As for the performance.....lol

Pat Green Texas Songwriter.
I cant seem to click a link but theres a bunch of good ones hes got.

Nanci Griffith. Passed away from cancer this week (only 68). She was as pretty as she sang, and her songs told stories.

YouTube won’t let me copy share them from my phone, but go to YouTube and check out “Lone Star State of Mind” and “Love at the Five and Dime.”

Nanci Griffith. Passed away from cancer this week (only 68). She was as pretty as she sang, and her songs told stories.

YouTube won’t let me copy share them from my phone, but go to YouTube and check out “Lone Star State of Mind” and “Love at the Five and Dime.”

Any Chris Wall fans? He also passed away recently (I’m starting to feel morbid).

Go to YouTube and check out “I Feel Like Hank Williams Tonight,” “Trashy Women,” “End of the Rainbow Inn, and “Something to Shoot.”

He wrote them, Jerry Jeff sang some of them.

I kept seeing this guy all over YouTube when I'd be listening to other country music, and I never took the time to really listen to him. Now I'm an every day listener.

-
Back