Post Summer Blues--LOL

-

dodge freak

Reaction score
Looks like our mini early summer is coming to an end. Was low 70's here today and it was OK till the clouds rolled on in. Now its a light rain and mid 60's and I had to switch back to my long pants vs summer shorts.

Yesterday was 86 and I loved it.

I miss the summer temps, hope they come back soon

Looks like our mini early summer is coming to an end. Was low 70's here today and it was OK till the clouds rolled on in. Now its a light rain and mid 60's and I had to switch back to my long pants vs summer shorts.

Yesterday was 86 and I loved it.

I miss the summer temps, hope they come back soon

What's wrong with 60? It is March, it could be 30* and snowin', LOL.

Been 70s here, today 34! Told my better half, I'm not rebuilding an A/C box for my car in my unheated garage. Off to our warehouse with heat. Now I'm sitting here surfing, instead of working. Will start at noon for sure lol..

Grant

We had snow on Tuesday, now going to be in the 60's. Weather has been odd this year.

Looks like our mini early summer is coming to an end. Was low 70's..............Yesterday was 86 ..................

Quitjerbichin

Hasn't been above 40 some odd here, last two days we got light snow. Today, MAYBE tomorrow is supposed to be "pleasant," then back to COLD and RAIN

A 23 degree drop yesterday drove me from hoochie mama shorts to sweats too dodge freak. It's in the 50s now but supposed to be back to 70s and 80s in the next couple days. Woo hooooooo spring!!!! :-D

I can't believe the mood swings, the chinooks have been blowing essentially since christmas, depending where you are on the eastern slopes, 50 to 100 M/Hr. Dry warm and howling, everywhere you drive you're fighting the wind. I gotto get out of this country.

-
Back