Post up your Toolbox stickers

-
Of course, you can put stickers on other things besides your tool box, too - like refrigerators, shop presses and shelves.

20210714_150131.jpg

20210714_150121 (2).jpg

20210714_150104 (2).jpg

Married? I see trophy`s in the garage rather than the house.

Yes, married 39 years, but I put the trophies in the garage on my own so as not to clutter up the house. Have a bunch of them, but they're not hard to collect from local shows, so not that big a deal. I don't even bother any more, so they're all over a dozen years old.

My stereo's out in the garage, too, but that did get moved because she didn't like me playing it loud when it was in the house.

20210714_150439 (2).jpg

20210714_150543 (2).jpg

Yes, married 39 years, but I put the trophies in the garage on my own so as not to clutter up the house. Have a bunch of them, but they're not hard to collect from local shows, so not that big a deal. I don't even bother any more, so they're all over a dozen years old.

My stereo's out in the garage, too, but that did get moved because she didn't like me playing it loud when it was in the house.

View attachment 1715766118

View attachment 1715766119
Nice welder!

Very cool. My dad taught me on oxyacetylene, which I’m grateful for. I think building your foundation on stick or torch is much more beneficial than starting out with MIG or TIG.

View attachment 1715766118

View attachment 1715766119

That is a nice welder and I love the stereo in the garage :thumbsup: and you can never have enough stickers when it comes to garage ambience.

7D2F6DC5-3BC4-44A5-A36F-37691BDE5DCF.jpeg

I bought a few of the originals of the 360/340 Only stickers a few years ago to put on my tool box but they were too cool to peel and stick so I had these made up without the original shops name to clean it up a bit.
I had to order 100 of them just to get them produced. Only wanted a few. If anybody wants one I will give it away free but you’ll have to pay shipping.
They look cool on red boxes.

My 86 Vintage Matco is still pretty clean!

My Beer Fridge gets the old decals though!

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

Last edited:
1969383S...
Nice fridge and a nice tool box also...

As stated, it is a long time friend and has been through many moves with me!

That Matco rep was an awesome guy "Ron Miller". My Snap-on bench type likely found a good home!

When I picked up from J'ville,Fl, and left the profession! He kept me on a nice plan to get whole!

I left a $500 a week take home to $7.00 an hour in early 1988. It was very tough and he stuck with me through pay off! Super dealer he was and kept his faith in my word!

Very Hard to find a dealer with that much compassion today!

Last edited:
-
Back