post your favourite Mopar Mag

-
Mopar Action, hands down. Their sarcastic/humorous writing style was always fun to read. Anyone that will rent a Neon, then run it down the strip repeatedly with an ever-increasing shot of nitrous oxide, then return it to the rental company after it pops wins. The Green Brick was a great project to follow.

That being said, I haven't seen Mopar Action on the shelves anywhere for quite a while. :(

I think they all suck. They are all about B and E bodys and god forbid if you din,t have a hemi.If I was going to reorder one it would be Mopar Collectors Guide. Mark

At one time I subscribed to Mopar Muscle, MCG and Mopar Action. Now I'm down to Mopar Action only. I find it the most readable and informative. They do actual tech articles, not just pretty photo shoots, like Mopar Muscle. For those who say they rarely see it on the news stand, remember it's bi-monthly.

After what I have been through and all my good fortune these guys stepped up and really helped the cause....

Attachments

• MoparCollectorsGuide_40.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 82
Mopar Collectors Guide.
Don't have enough room in next to the toilet for another stack of magazines:pottytra:

give us a list of all the different publications out there.

I favor Mopar Action and Mopar Muscle

what other mags out there

-
Back