Post Your MOPAR Tattoos!

-
I was going to say "DON'T DO IT!!!! Imagine what it's going to look like when you're sixty!" but longarm beat me to it with the Jimi Hendrix signature. A picture is worth a thousand words ... think long and hard before you commit.

Besides, you're way too pretty on your own to have to worry about decorating yourself (even if it's Mopar related).

No matter what people say about tats being more accepted these days, tattoos on women will always be considered by potential employers and the world in general as 'trashy biker *****.' [Just as happened with the previous tattoo thread, I'm expecting a ration of crap about this statement once again, but SAVE IT. You aren't gonna change my mind.]

When I turn 18 in March I will be going to get my first tattoo. My only real rules are that a person should think out the design and make sure that it means something to them before they get it. Also, I personally won't be putting anything below my elbows so that everything will be able to be covered up with a t-shirt if they have to be.

I think for your tattoo you should be fine with the back of your neck, assuming you don't cut your hair as short as the guys here. Bottom line is that your hair should cover it up unless you want to show it off, so not to worry.

I have to say though that I think anyone here that is trying to tell her whether or not to get the tattoo is out of line. Mopar_chick can make her own decisions, and in the end it will be her choice that matters. She already has parents to lecture her I am sure, so nobody here should be doing that.

Well, there ya go... my two cents.

I was going to say "DON'T DO IT!!!! Imagine what it's going to look like when you're sixty!" but longarm beat me to it with the Jimi Hendrix signature. A picture is worth a thousand words ... think long and hard before you commit.

Besides, you're way too pretty on your own to have to worry about decorating yourself (even if it's Mopar related).

No matter what people say about tats being more accepted these days, tattoos on women will always be considered by potential employers and the world in general as 'trashy biker *****.' [Just as happened with the previous tattoo thread, I'm expecting a ration of crap about this statement once again, but SAVE IT. You aren't gonna change my mind.]

My wife worked with a woman in a nursing home (previous job) who liked to show her tattoo after lifting the folds of skin which covered it...so I agree with you, Leanna on the pic...
That being said, my former best friend had forearm tattoos which kept him on the line in some jobs, and when he was promoted to management at another job the company insisted he wear long sleeves so customers wouldn't see them. Tattoos are becoming "more acceptable" but there are still employers out there who want them out of sight, even for men.

here is a pic my tattoo, had it done 8 years ago there is no mistaking my brand loyalty! woulnd't get another one unless its the Iron Maiden "Killers Eddie". though i am too much of a puss and wouldn't go for that much detail. dont mind the mess the wife is on strike. when was there ever a housewifes union?

mopartattoo.jpg

lower back would be a good place aka (doggystyle tattoo) (tramp stamp) :snakeman:

All my tattoos are automotive related so far....two of them are mopar related. None below the sleeves. Plan on getting more....its an adiction.

Got my first three tats before I turned 19, its been about six months since my last one, time for another one....I think the theme of the next one is going to be celtic knotwork.

Here is my first tatto I got two weeks after I turned 18
n506553654_411026_4455.jpg

Here is my second tatto I got about 6 months after the first. Right arm
n506553654_686738_7007.jpg

my third tattoo, auto related but not mopar. left arm the wings fold around my arm
n506553654_1347451_5286.jpg

Im a bit new here to be chiming in, but being in the industry i figured id throw my two cents in. Get it where you want it,(keep in mind the employer thing, it can come back to haunt you). Someone stated earlier that feet and toes don't stay very well, this is true except for the top of the foot. Even then, it may need touched up later in life feet are a really bad wear area.
After you have your design and placement decided, RESEARCH MANY SHOPS. I can't stress that enough. The reality shows got everyone thinkin "Hey, I can do this too and make alot of money!" There's a ton of hack shops out there now, we have three of em in a city of 30,000 people. One was just closed for a week due to a staph outbreak. Do your homework beforehand, and ask a lot of questions. If they get annoyed, leave. I give everyone a full tour of my sterilization room if ANY questions about it are asked.
sorry for bein longwinded!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

my dad has 2 mopar tats 1 on the calf a flaming mopar penistar and the other is lower back it says mopar performance in almost like dragon scale texture ill just get my car tatted on my forarm

So, I ended up getting a tattoo for my 18th birthday, It was $50 and I decided to get my sisters name and the cancer ribbon which is located on my wrist. Since I haven't really totally decided where I want my MOPAR one, I decided not to do it...But I do love the one I got!

Attachment.jpg

A perfect choice. I didn't think a tattoo was a good idea but I kept quiet because you weren't asking that question in your thread. I hate to see anyone do something that could detract from their natural beauty.

So I did a little research on why people get tattoos. One of the most traditional reasons is to pay tribute to a loved one.

The tattoo of your sister's name is something you will never tire of and you will never doubt your reasons, it will always mean so much to you...and that enhances your natural beauty.

Leave the Mopar tattoos to the boys.

(Quote)

So lets go back to the Jimmy signature tattoo.
What looks better the tat or the Rocks in socks?

What would you rather look at?

I'd say the tat aged better....????

Just my .02
Do you homework and don't go for flash and you can't go wrong.

Not Mopar, But She's my one and only. (So far..)
l_8f2d9d1b75d078293eed41fa9caa7a3d.jpg

And just because it's necessary.

tattoos.jpg
I think you made a good Choice.

1521666_height370_width560.jpg

-
Back