Post Your MOPAR Tattoos!

-
Well in a few days I turn 18 and I am looking for a tattoo that is mopar related. I was wonderin.....

Here is a possible tattoo that I was thinking about getting? What do you think?
It would be on the back of my neck.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the neck! Bad enough when some Dude thinks he's hardcore and does the neck Tat. But when Women do it...... :angry7:

The ankle Tat like the picture is more enduring. It's not going to be a blatant conversation piece later in life when it might not mean as much, or have the same importance. I've spent the last 35 yrs. trying to decide on a Tattoo.....and I haven't gotten one yet. I want one, just don't know what.

I'd give it some serious thought young lady.
8)

lol just dont get caought driving a ford or a chevy LOL

Yes, ankle tats are the most tasteful for women.

I always thought this would make a cool tattoo, not Mopar related but could be with some imagination.

buckhead01.jpg

Well in a few days I turn 18 and I am looking for a tattoo that is mopar related. I was wondering if any of you had some good possible ideas? It would be greatly appreciated, you can even just post and share your own! I would love to see them and others may too!

Here is a possible tattoo that I was thinking about getting? What do you think?
It would be on the back of my neck.

Ah, it looks like Andrea was here posing for this picture. "pettyblue72"

no mopar tats, but i am sleeved both arms and legs, back piece, fading vampire bite, a wedding ring and a swilrling 666 on my right hand. might explain the inkjunkie name huh? be warned, if you can tolerate the pain, it can be a very expensive addiction. i would suggest putting it somewhere that is somewhat out of sight. while they are more accepted then in the past, you still might run into a potential employer that has issues with them. i get stared it constantly, every where i go. and you might want to put it someplace where the sun don't shine, otherwise it will fade away. don't have any recent pictures only one I could find...

119_1906.jpg

i almost got one my friend has all the tattoo stuff as his dad is a tattoo artist he does good tattoos also but i would rather pay

one more thing. if you suffer from an addictive personality, you can't stop at one drink type of thing, whatever you get as a tattoo make sure it can be worked into a theme. nothing worse than seeing a mixed up disaster of ink on somebody. if you know you will just be geting one tattoo of maybe the mopar insgnia that is fine. but if it is where it can be seen, to me it looks unfinished. not to mention the fact that you and potentially hundreds of others will have the same ink on you, and tattoos are, at least to me, about being different. not to mention somebody like me will think you missed a spot of dirt while you showered in the morning lol. kind of like painting the roof of your car and nothing else. and please, please do not get the "tribal" band thing. it has been way over done, and a smart *** may very well ask you what tribe you belong to. and lastly, at least for now, if it will be a design that is intended to wrap around your arm, don't stop where it starts to hurt real bad. that is just extremely annoying to me.

I have long pondered getting the Ram Logo on my right shoulder in red, with Grab Life By The Horns written below it.

Still have yet to do it, but I'm only 20, so I've got time.

i am lookin for someone to draw up a tat for me. anyone on here wanna give it a try lol. i want the band of bullets in an armband but instead of bullets i want spark plugs

if i were you id stay either on the ankle or get in on a shoulder blade. depending on the profession you intend to go into it would be better somewhere you could hide it indefinately, and i agree that sometimes you cut your hair and there it ids

Tattos can be addicting. I got one and couldn't wait to get a second. Got a second one and now I keep thinking oh I want one here and here, etc.... Since this is your first tattoo and you want something special and memorable, why not come up with your own design. If you can draw they will take your own design and carbon copy it onto your body. I did it for my last tattoo and has drew 2 tattoos for my sisters. It just means more if you put some of your own sweat and tears in it. One word of advice, if you get it on your feet and toes, the colors tend to fade. That is what happened on my toe. It was done twice and it never took the color. Good Luck. Send pics when you get it done.

My wife has the 67 Plymouth heart with a tail on the left side of her lower front above her hip. It's about a half dollar sized. It only shows when she wants it to. I like the smaller/lower neck tattoo on a chick, kinda hot, but... I wouldn't want to see you do it. I've seen a picture of you and your way too cute, not the type for that placement. Trust me...

I am not a fan of ankle or foot tats on chicks either. I think they look cheesy.
I think you could just do the Mopar "M" without the word Mopar and it would mean the same thing and look better no matter where you place it.

-
Back