Post Your Vintage Drag Racing Pics!!

-
upload_2022-6-15_13-40-59.png

Hopefully some of these cars are out there still. Or if someone has them, here are some race day pics for their records....
I agree. Some of these cars have "value" restored. Example: the Steve Bagwell driven 70 Hemi Cuda vert. That was an awesome race car! Awesome restored too I guess. It was like triple black I think. Anyhow, it was found restored back to stock. Piece of awesome racing history lost......

I had albums of pictures from Great Lakes Dragway that my dad, brother and I took, my lovely EX did something with them and won't tell me. I'm just biding my time if you know what I mean.:elmer:

I had albums of pictures from Great Lakes Dragway that my dad, brother and I took, my lovely EX did something with them and won't tell me. I'm just biding my time if you know what I mean.:elmer:

That sucks that they are gone. Here is to hoping you get them back someday

Thanks, 71GSSDemon, especially the ones my dad took, he passed in 1974, that ***** of an ex knew how much they meant to me.

Yea, I had years and years of old photo's from the Mile Hi Nationals. Some how when I went to get my stuff after we split they were missing.

-
Back