posts getting deleted

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
Has this happend to anyone else or just me. Seems that the last couple days I would starft a new thread or post on another thread then then the next day my post wouldn't be there wats going on??? Anyone got this happening to them?? Oh. Stuck in jury duty right now. .booooooooooooooo

Yes it has been happening to me the last few days, it is part of some technical difficulties the site has been having.

When I came on this time it said tech issues and had to revert back to the 27th with an apology
The people that run this site are freakin awsome,my hats off to you all.
Moparclown
Doug

Just got an anouncement that said same thing. Again hats off to Joey and anyone that helped for their diligent work to get things back up and running.

Most of our old pics came back, I think thay had to delete the past couple of days to make that happen..

Looks like it is getting back to normal around here. All my pics in my build thread are back. Thanks for all your hard work Admin!

yep got the same message about the 27th thing..lol I am glad everything is back! thank you Joey and staff members for making it happen. Your hard work IS appreciated by me, and the rest of FABO members.

-
Back