Status
Not open for further replies.

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Well I am really wanting to get myself a project. Not in a huge hurry to buy but if I find one that is a good deal and something I like then I will buy it. I am looking to spend around $500 and I know for that amount it will be a project for sure. Rust is ok as long as the main areas are clean, no frame rust or damage, clean inner fenders perfered. Motor/trans not necessary and I don't expect it to run but I would like it to be fairly complete with the exception of the drive train. I know this may be a lot to ask for for $500 but I know the economy isn't great and that is the limit of what I want to spend. If I can't find one in my range then I won't buy one. Must have a clean and clear title as well. Would really like it to be within a few hours of Fayetteville NC but I will travel further if you have a smoking deal for me. What I am interested in in order of preference.

1. 67-69 Barracuda Notch
2. 72-73 Scamp
3. 67-69 Valiant 2 door
4. 72-73 Duster
5. Any year Plymouth wagon doesn't even have to be an A-body
6. Any year B-body wagon
7. Any year E-body
8. 66-72ish Chargers
9. 68-72 Roadrunner, Satellites
Would even consider a Gremlin if it was clean.

If you have something that isn't on this list but you think I might be interested please feel free to PM me with details. Rusty E-bodies and B-bodies are even considered as long as they are complete and the rails are clean and a good title.

Thank you guys and hopefully we can locate me a project to help relieve the stress of me going back to work.

Please add what part of america you live in now, prefferably to the left where it says america you could add that in

A Gremlin?? Cool......good luck in your hunt.....

Yeah I just want a project that I can tinker with. I think I am going to leave my truck fairly stock since it will be pulling daily driver duty for quite some time. I think it would be better to mess with something that isn't required to provide reliable transportation to work.

Maybe I will broaden it a bit. How about any 2 door or wagon from 64-76 but not a big fan of C-bodies unless it is a 66 Sport Fury or a wagon.

If you get out towards the Jacksonville area there is a Highway off of Rte 24 that runs from Keanansville to Jacksonville. Hwy 258 Northbound towards Kinston. Take a drive up 258 and you will see an old Dart and Duster sitting on the right side of the road. There are several cars out back out there. I stopped there one day and knocked on the door of the old house next to the Duster and Dart but got no answer. Did not go back there as it was private property but looked and noticed several Mopars out there.

She told me no project car. The reason I was wanting something else is that I am afraid that once I tear into my Ram it will spiral out of control and I will no longer be able to use it as a daily driver. But she said to continue on building the Ram like I had planned and when the time comes for me to stop driving it everyday we will cross that bridge when we get there. So no project car, build my truck so that's what I am gonna do. She has been warned and now it will begin.

LOL..I wish she would!!

Probably doesn't matter, pretty unlikely you would get anything for $500, parts cars are costing me more than that! :eek:ops:

Ah come on Corey, you know it's easier to ask for forgiveness. I wish that you were around here. I know of a couple of projects that you could have in that price range and even a place in my shop to work on and stash it. Hang in there buddy.

I am gonna focus my full attention towards my SS/T. So I will have that. I will keep building it until I can't drive it everyday.

A gift certificate at a spa helps when she comes back and the "new project" is in the driveway...ah forget it...good luck with the truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back