-
Status
Not open for further replies.

onelapduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
*I am trying to clear out the coin inventory for my local Air Force Sergeants Association Chapter. I am the Chapter President. not wanting to sit on inventory as we are about to get 2015 coins, I need to move these older coins.

Find out about our Chapter at*www.afsa211.org*or search FB for AFSA Chapter 211. (BTW we are a non-profit organization).

One of our Professional Development opportunities is sending members of the chapter and base (McGuire AFB, NJ) to visit the AFSA head quarters and to sit in on Congressional hearings regarding military quality of life benefits. Our most recent visit 18 March 2015 was a huge success (seen on our FB page) 14 members attended.

So, your purchase helps us pay for our trips to Capitol Hill! Just by selling these coins alone will fund a full trip and a half sending about 15 members. Costs us $360 in gas/tolls/parking using our own vehicles.*

Each coin is $10, shipped standard USPS via envelope. Mind you, I have these for sale on our FB page. Please PM me if you are interested and I will provide you with our PayPal account (AFSA Chapter 211, not my personal). I will update the quantities every night, and will give first come first served to those that PM me by time stamp.*

Shipping from McGuire AFB, NJ.

We have the following quantities:

2010 -- 1 remaining
2012 -- 4 remaining
2013 -- 25 remaining
2014 -- 19 remaining

2010 POW/MIA coin

2012 POW/MIA coin

2013 POW/MIA coin

2014 POW/MIA coin

Status
Not open for further replies.