Powder coating

-
Heeey, that's preety cool. Looks great.

Paint the engine compartment body color. Or it will look like a chevy or GM product. That is what Chrysler did that others did not. Painting the engine bay body color that is.

John B.

I agree,black under the hood after spending good money on a engine?Take the time to make it right.8)

Looking GREAT :cheers: For sure take the time and paint your engine bay body color 8) It's a must do while that great slant six is out :cheers:
That's a nize =P~ Barracuda you have going Shrug =P~

Reading the blog, the semi-flat black engine bay will match the satin black exterior with pinstripes.. so as far as I'm concerned - it matches! All is good :)

Grant

Nice work! Looks like your on the way to having it all together.

Good luck,take your time and have lots of beer at hand,lol!

Hey Shrug, welcome to FABO! Nice color on the intake. If you don't mind some blatant honesty from a pro in the field, it doesn't look like your place did any deburring to clean it up at all or mask off the gasket surfaces before it was coated; it also looks like your fitting wasn't removed and coated separately so it's now permanently sealed.

If you're at all interested in shopping around for some real quality work, I offer FABO members a discount and have been working for these guys for quite awhile now. I'm not trying to bust your chops, but the results could be a lot better.

Good luck with your resto!

-
Back