Powdered Water For Sale

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
I have many boxes of powdered water for sale... In these days of the kung flu and stay at home, don't be caught without supplies.... One box is good for 5 gallons of water, $10 per box plus shipping from southwest suburbs of Chicago... I have pallets of these, so stock up and hoard them now....

Powdered Water A03.jpg

Let me guess, you only want PayPal friends and family. :D

I have many boxes of powdered water for sale... In these days of the kung flu and stay at home, don't be caught without supplies.... One box is good for 5 gallons of water, $10 per box plus shipping from southwest suburbs of Chicago... I have pallets of these, so stock up and hoard them now....

View attachment 1715498183
Don't need any I drink diet water only but if you got any powdered air that's fresh I would buy some... lol

Fred;The air you breath is already powdered; full of chemicals they put in jet-fuel............ to help slow down climate change. I heard boron, aluminum, and I forget the recipe.
Yea I forget it as well but was interesting reading about it.

I am supplying air. It will come in a balloon. I and my fellow blowers are certified Covid free.
Usual method of delivery is air mail, as long as you live to the East of Southern Alberta. Otherwise carrier pigeons are the method of choice.

Sorry but any items damaged or lost during transport will not be Covid.

Last edited:
I am supplying air. It will come in a balloon. I and my fellow blowers are certified Covid free.
Usual method of delivery is sir mail, as long as you live to the East of Southern Alberta. Otherwise carrier pigeons are the method of choice.

Sorry but any items damaged or lost during transport will not be Covid.
LMAO sounds good I will apply for insurance so any damaged or lost items are covid...

-
Back