Power steering box

-

pyrojim

Reaction score
Apparently I am out of adjustability on the ps box. Unfortunately I figured this out after the engine (360) is in. So, how tough is it to change now, and as long as I'm going through the trouble, firm feel gears? Any input is appreciated.

Do you have headers? I removed my PS gear box with TTI headers. I had to unbolt engine mount and jack the motor from the bottom and pull out from the top. I had to remove the PS pump too.

I went with the firm feel stage 2. I'm really happy with the results!

Do you have headers? I removed my PS gear box with TTI headers. I had to unbolt engine mount and jack the motor from the bottom and pull out from the top. I had to remove the PS pump too.

I went with the firm feel stage 2. I'm really happy with the results!

I do, hooker. I'm hoping i have room to slide it under the battery tray. Firm feel stage 2. Ill look into it. Thanks

While your there.

[ame]http://www.moparaction.com/tech/beep/PUMP_IT_DOWN-re-v1.4.pdf[/ame]

I had Firm Feel Stage II and the steering wheel required less effort than most new cars. I upgraded to their Stage III, combined with lowering the pump pressure (a simple spacer install in pump) gives great feel of the road. The wheel can still be turned easily with one hand. Firm Feel will also machine the input shaft for a better seal which prevents the top seal from blowing out.

-
Back