Power Steering Line

-

solid340

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if they know where this line came off of or if anyone has seen it.I have it on my 68 Dodge Dart big block

15003056613251857775928.jpg

In some cases the aftermarket does that so they can use more generic end fittings where the factory had a special made end fitting. I my past experience, the new aftermarket p/s hose package would include a printed note stating something like, "Although this part may not appear identical to the OEM part it replaces, it will fit and function the same as OEM".
The hose currently in use on my 67 273 looks like what you have there. It's pump end is a little different.
That step section is strapped under the corner of the battery tray. No it don't look OEM but it works.

In some cases the aftermarket does that so they can use more generic end fittings where the factory had a special made end fitting. I my past experience, the new aftermarket p/s hose package would include a printed note stating something like, "Although this part may not appear identical to the OEM part it replaces, it will fit and function the same as OEM".
The hose currently in use on my 67 273 looks like what you have there. It's pump end is a little different.
That step section is strapped under the corner of the battery tray. No it don't look OEM but it works.
Thank you for the info

-
Back