Power Steering Pump Issue's Small Block

-

jiw700

Scamper340
Reaction score
can someone tell me because i don't know, here's the problem i used my power steering pump setup from my /6 and my pulleys don't line up are there different pulleys available or is it something else.
thanx,

yup there's a gaggle of pumps, brackets, and pulleys for different engines. Ask for those spacific to your application in the parts wanted section.
Good luck

yup there's a gaggle of pumps, brackets, and pulleys for different engines. Ask for those spacific to your application in the parts wanted section.
Good luck

how much more specific can i get , anbody else had the same problem

how much more specific can i get , anbody else had the same problem

I don't have a clue what you are asking. You installed a slant six power steering pump in a car with what - 225, 318, 340, etc.?

Punctuation marks, complete sentences, and pauses between misspelled words would also help better convey your questions.

I think you're telling us you replaced a /6 with a smallblock. If that's so, it'll be a headache trying to get the right pulleys and brackets. The easiest way is go to a junkyard and pull the front off the same size motor, I mean everything!!! Clean it up and you should be good to go.

Here are what the pump and brackets look like for a SB. If you want to make a \6 setup work you are going to have to fabricate spacers and maybe a new bracket.

PSPump1.jpg

PSPump3.jpg

PSPump2.jpg

-
Back