-
Status
Not open for further replies.

7dart2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Found my slow PS leak. My reservoir cap is shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 72 Dart Custom in Bay Area CA. All I see online are "covers" to your existing cap? What the hell is that? Why do I need a cover then?

Thanks in advance friends,
P.

Try the junk yards. Typically stuff likethat is nearly impossible to find in the aftermarket.
"Covers" are just cosmetic.

Napa, Kragen, etc. are useless, & I don't see them on their sites. Yeah the salvage yards are the obvious route. I was thinking a cap would be easy, but that's life.
Thanks Dragn & Fishy.

Found my slow PS leak. My reservoir cap is shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 72 Dart Custom in Bay Area CA. All I see online are "covers" to your existing cap? What the hell is that? Why do I need a cover then?

Thanks in advance friends,
P.

Is it a Federal (round filler neck)

Or a Saginaw (oval or square filler neck)

The Saginaw ones you can get caps for. Look for the ones with a baffle in them. They sell them through the "Help" section of auto parts stores. It will probably be a plastic top with a bunch of ribbed edges on it.

It is a Federal. I see a Saginaw cap on ebay & various websites, but no others. Just have to keep at it. Appreciate all the help autoxcuda.

7DART2, PM me with your address and phone number. I have an extra somewhere in my parts room.

7DART2, PM me with your address and phone number. I have an extra somewhere in my parts room.

Let me know if you strike out.

Thanks everyone. This site continues to amaze me with it's generosity.

Power steering,what's that?

...& it's humor! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back