Power Top Swith Needed 69 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have one anymore, but some 68 (as I recall) b-body station wagons used the same switch with circuit breaker for the tailgate window. That's where my old spare came from (I sold it). I have installed the switch/wiring/relays for the top motor of a LeBaron convertible in my son's 67 Dart convertible. The switch is in the console as we have installed a Barracuda dash and they really didn't have a great location for the switch in the dash anyway.

I am doing the same with my 67 Barracuda convertible.

I don't remember exactly, but look in 67 and 68 b-body wagons. Some had the rocker switch, but others had the same top switch as the 67-69 A-bodies. Those switches are so hard to find, which is why I went with the LeBaron parts on my son's Dart and my Barracuda. Because my GTS is so rare it is keeping its original top switch, but if it ever fails I'll just hide another switch and use the relays to keep all the current from going through the switch.

yes Jim . I have the switch but the insides are not there. Is there suppose to be a relay somwhere? All I have is the case with the toggle sticking through.

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back