power wagon owners

-

wracks71

Reaction score
well,i got ANOTHER toy! i picked up a 1/2 ton long bed club cab power wagon the other day. 6'' lift and 35's. i am trying too track down some parts,especially a set of cutout flares. i don't think they make them anymore so maybe somebody has a set layin around somewhere. also,i am having a hard time finding a decent 70's power wagon only site. anybody have anything?

http://ramchargercentral.com/
http://www.dodgetrucks.org/

Post pics ;)

Bushwacker makes flares cutout flares for 81-93, but 72-80 are very similar on the body lines so they may work... they guys at RCC should be able to tell you

My current project truck is a '85 CREW Cab, 6" lift fabbed bumper, in pieces right now preparing to receive a 300hp and 800ft/lb CUMMINS.. This is my 14th Dodge Truck :toothy6:

And some eye-candy for you ;)

Before the lift:

m880_redo2.jpg

Parts Truck:

030.jpg

My truck, after the lift, bumper in progress... Posed with BIL's International:

mylittlees072.jpg

http://ramchargercentral.com/
http://www.dodgetrucks.org/

Post pics ;)

Bushwacker makes flares cutout flares for 81-93, but 72-80 are very similar on the body lines so they may work... they guys at RCC should be able to tell you

My current project truck is a '85 CREW Cab, 6" lift fabbed bumper, in pieces right now preparing to receive a 300hp and 800ft/lb CUMMINS.. This is my 14th Dodge Truck :toothy6:

And some eye-candy for you ;)

Before the lift:

m880_redo2.jpg

Parts Truck:

030.jpg

My truck, after the lift, bumper in progress... Posed with BIL's International:

mylittlees072.jpg

man,that is bad ***! i love the 4 door versions,hard too find. this is my third power wagon myself. i sold the other two,so i plan to keep this one. i always wanted a big stupid street pounder truck,so this will be it i hope. between my duster and trying to start on my torino,it will be a while! i'll get some pics.

are you looking for anything specific? I parted out a 75d100 last year and kept a bunch of little parts

Nothingbut darts,where were you 2 years ago when I was looking for a Dodge crew cab? Lol,seriously I settled for a G.M because around here there is nothing like that. I even have a 360 and magnum heads for one...

Nothingbut darts,where were you 2 years ago when I was looking for a Dodge crew cab? Lol,seriously I settled for a G.M because around here there is nothing like that. I even have a 360 and magnum heads for one...

Right here! LOL I know where there's two or three around here. My copper color 1977 needs floor boards and the top worked on. I also have a 1981 that was layed over on it's side.

Sounds like a cool truck! I have two Power Wagons, a '72 W100 shortbed and a '73 W200.

the floors in mine have been "patched" and need redone. the bed needs the most work as usual. i already stipped about 10 feet of wire out of it for trailer lights all to hell. cut out the hokey receiver hitch and general cleaning. sherman and assoc. has the floor pans.

rc central pretty much has it going on, i missed on a 78 w200 adventurer 4 speed 360, nice looking trucks guys. ive had a 66 w2 and 87 w150 360 x heads dune machine, have a 78 rc w1/440, 85 w250 rc 318 4 speed, 89 ramcharger 318 440 candidate, 87 w250 rc, 90 w250 rc, 94 3500 ctd 4x4, 95 1500 "the red express". and im looking at buying a 62 dodge 700 semi.

well,i got ANOTHER toy! i picked up a 1/2 ton long bed club cab power wagon the other day. 6'' lift and 35's. i am trying too track down some parts,especially a set of cutout flares. i don't think they make them anymore so maybe somebody has a set layin around somewhere. also,i am having a hard time finding a decent 70's power wagon only site. anybody have anything?

Here is a good place to go for Dodge power wagon

http://www.dodgesweptline.org/phorum/list.php?2

My 1967 Power Wagon

P1010467.jpg

ramchargercentral.com is a good one..large too.. lots of people...

here's my 76 short bed standard cab 1/2 ton with some.. mods..

100_0939.jpg

this is right after i swapped the 1 ton axles into it.

elrock003.jpg

And a driver side bucket seat for my 72 truck.The tail gate on my truck is bent like a horse shoe,and i have the buddy seat,and pass bucket seat out of a 78 truck.Pm me if you have anything,thinks.

Truck looks pretty clean! And its got the best looking grille in it, a 72-73 grille.

it has a couple bubbles in the fenders and one rocker. mostly bed rust as usual. i like the 78 grill also.

Anyone know what this is?
Guy said its a 46 dodge but i can't tell what is the difference between a wc and a wd is. I think its a wd but am unsure.
I might buy it and clone it to a Power Wagon. Going to be some sweet mopar action at my house with a 65 Barracuda and a 46 Power wagon with a Cummins TD in it. Neighbors will be hating it when I come home at midnight lol.
It has some rust all over but I can deal with that. Straight body except a dent on the pass fender and on the front chrome. needs paint and the motor doesn't run. Its a flat head something unsure what of.
My plans: Fire Engine red/jet black, grind down the gutters and make the roof smooth (I would prefer to keep the gutters but I don't know how, if you do please tell me; one is almost gone intirely from rust) and maybe a:
shorten the rear frame, lift it a little (haven't decided how high) 12k winch, 5.7 cummins td
Or turn it into a dump truck.

Attachments

• power wagon.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 598
-
Back