Power window kits for 1967 Dart Convertible?

-

jwclaus85

Reaction score
does anyone know of a power window kit for the Front AND back windows on a 1967 Dodge dart Gt Convertible?

will any universal kits work?

does anyone know of a power window kit for the Front AND back windows on a 1967 Dodge dart Gt Convertible?

We are out of luck with the rears for A & E bodies. New life makes the front ones. I want power windows on my '68 too. I guess a guy can fabricate a set, but I am not willing to do it.

Check with nu-relic.com, checkout my video on you tube, just search superbirdrag

universals might work for the front, but if the 67's are anything like the 66's the rears are going to be "tight"
I made mine powered by using a home made bracket for the stock mopar mid 60-90's power window motor from a truck(ram, dakota.)
here is the link
I wanted power windows for my 66 dart but I"m cheap!

I did have to put the cut the inner sheet metal on the rear section and rear motor in the opposite side of the mechanism. the motor hit the glass when it was installed the original way. I still have to re-clock the motor(it's at 9 o'clock now and hits the door jam) so it points to 6 o'clock so I can get enough adjustment to make a tight seal against the front glass. Yes they all work and are on relays instead of direct wiring to save my poor fuse box.

DSCF3679.JPG

universals might work for the front, but if the 67's are anything like the 66's the rears are going to be "tight"
I made mine powered by using a home made bracket for the stock mopar mid 60-90's power window motor from a truck(ram, dakota.)
here is the link
I wanted power windows for my 66 dart but I"m cheap!

I did have to put the cut the inner sheet metal on the rear section and rear motor in the opposite side of the mechanism. the motor hit the glass when it was installed the original way. I still have to re-clock the motor(it's at 9 o'clock now and hits the door jam) so it points to 6 o'clock so I can get enough adjustment to make a tight seal against the front glass. Yes they all work and are on relays instead of direct wiring to save my poor fuse box.

View attachment 1715015094

excellent, this should be very helpful. thank you!

anyone ever put the ebay -B bo
excellent, this should be very helpful. thank you!
anybody ever put the B body power window kit from ebay, in a 67-8-9 barracuda fast back ? I`d like to have the pass. side, just because I can`t reach it buckled up .

-
Back