Power window switch....any ideas

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
This isn't for an a-body, but I've been trying to find a drivers side power window switch for my 84 Ramcharger. I can't seem to find one anywhere!!!!! :banghead: Its the same switch they used in trucks, vans, and even all the 2door cars. Dorman used to make them, but discontinued it. If anyone has a line on one please let me know.

This isn't for an a-body, but I've been trying to find a drivers side power window switch for my 84 Ramcharger. I can't seem to find one anywhere!!!!! :banghead: Its the same switch they used in trucks, vans, and even all the 2door cars. Dorman used to make them, but discontinued it. If anyone has a line on one please let me know.

here is one on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1982-1984-D...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item460172e634

and orielly's showed 1 in stock in the store in your zip code (first store in the drop down list) I'd call first though, I've had them say it's in stock and it was never there. their stocking re-ordering system sucks.

Thats strange, I've check the o'reillys site before (and just did again) and its not showing anything. I've also bought a new one off an ebay seller that said they had 2 instock, but they sent me a refund because they really didn't have any.

-
Back