Power Windows

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
While standing at the sand blast cabinet this morning I got
to thinking about power windows on project scamp.
Any body ever do this and if so how or used the
Electric Life units?

I have seen aftermarket kits that the street rodders use. I don't know for sure but the gear on a Mopar power window motor may be the same pitch as the large rack gear on the regulator. A friend of mine put power windows in his 38 Dodge sedan by simply bolting later model power window motors to the door frame. tmm

I got my freaken finger pinch in that new Saturn I got--was throwing some dirty Kleenex out the drivers window and it was cold outside so I quickly hit the button to go up and Ouch, it got my middle finger in the center, hurt for awhile. Dumb express up window, if you want it to go up a bit you need to hit the button twice, once sends it all the way up.

Thought to myself, i miss my old Dodge and those window cranks.

I got my freaken finger pinch in that new Saturn I got--was throwing some dirty Kleenex out the drivers window and it was cold outside so I quickly hit the button to go up and Ouch, it got my middle finger in the center, hurt for awhile. Dumb express up window, if you want it to go up a bit you need to hit the button twice, once sends it all the way up.

Thought to myself, i miss my old Dodge and those window cranks.
Nature's way of saying "don't throw stuff out your window" maybe

Nature's way of saying "don't throw stuff out your window" maybe

Yeah i know but then i thought of BP and the Gulf Oil Spill.

I won't throw food out the window cause wild animals come to the road to eat it and hitting a deer isn't any fun.

I gave up on the world, last winter my local UPS truck used to pour blue smoke down the street each day he came to deliver packages, wasn't till spring they gave him a truck that didn't smoke.

Nobody takes care of this earth, what's the point in trying. China its freaken normal to have smog everywhere.

I have seen more people wish they never installed them.... Less is more so to speak
Less work on your battery, bulk head and what would you do when you run the battery down setting in the car sleeping one off and want to roll the widow down.

Had one of those dumb *** brain fart moments
staying with my old fashion cranks

-
Back