Powerball Reality

-
I'll be amazed if some billionaire doesn't win it tonight , the odds are 1 in 295 million and the the prize is over 1.3 billion . At this point the gamble is will you have to share it with more than 3 people if you box all the possible combinations , I know it's taxable but it's capital gains against the investment so it could be an easy buy compared to the markets lately .

that's pretty good... ain't stood in front of the mirror, but I'll bet I've thought about it that many times..

I quit when I was ahead 35 years ago having won a 2nd division which paid the lowest I had seen.

I quit when I was ahead 35 years ago having won a 2nd division which paid the lowest I had seen.

I pay enough taxes , back in the day the Mob ran the numbers and payed half but the government called it racketeering , now the government runs the numbers , pays less than a third and calls it a lottery -I call it a tax on the stupid .

PS The States is even worse -they tax the win , plus most state lotteries make you take the big prize split over 20 years or accept a lump sum of about 40 cents on the dollar then tax that WTF !

-
Back