PP1 BARRACUDA

-

1967formulaS

Reaction score
I'm entertaining thee idea of going back to the original color on my 67 barracuda fastback formula s 383/4 speed car.
A body Barracudas are pretty rare here in Australia, and I have never seen a good example in photos or in real life. Does anyone have a nice PP1 paint job they can post some pics up.
Would i be correct saying that the original color is worth more or more desirable with this car.
My other option is black, only because that looks bad ***.

mms_img246095528_zpst8v4aflq.jpg

mms_20160306_110311_zpsfyn2qdat.jpg

I would say that a rare car like yours is worth more bone stock. However it is important that you build it your way. It's still your car!:thumbsup:

That bottom one looks good. The white stripe breaks it up a bit. The red wheels help too. Was there an option code in 67 for the stripe down the centre?

The difference between what your car is worth with the correct paint and with what it has on it is probably the about the cost of a quality paint job. So paint it the color you want.

If I were you I'd go all white. I'd never drop the money and time to change the color. If I did, black would look amazing on that car.

-
Back