Pray for baby Camerons family

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
I have not posted in the last few days but I think it is only right to post on this subject........HUG YOUR KIDS.

2 days ago.... a girl I have been friends with for many years left for work.

Her 2 year old child was being "cared for" by her boyfriend......the father (a family friend) did not have custody during weekdays.

during the afternoon of the 20th Baby Cameron lost his life at the hands of the boyfriend ,a low life good for nothing peace of crap.

it was said to be an accident at first....that he was holding 2 year old cameron and tripped and fell and he hit his head on the door jam.....but it was found that he was thrown into the wall and busted his colar bone and crushed his skull.

He was only 2 years old, there was nothing this child did to deserves what he had to go through,or his family.

we can all only hope that the boyfriend ends up paying for what he has done.....and in the end.....he still has to answer to god for what he did.

the mother and father (seperated) after having him on life support for multiple hours after being air lifted to a different hospital......were told how serious his condition was ....they decided they did not want baby cameron to suffer any more and removed him from life support.....they also donated his organs so that within such a tradgedy little cameron can help many other people live on.

to some of you,this story may not effect you as much as others.....but to parents,you can not help but feel saddened to the core.....and just seeing Camerons face and knowing what happened would bring tears to your eyes.

I personally know these people and when I heard......I was at a loss for words......and so sad and angry at the same time that someone could even do something like that.

so please......hug your children and cherish the moments you have with them and pray that scum like the boyfriend never do anything like this to anyone else in the world and please pray for the family of baby cameron and pray that cameron is in a much safer place.

I am no poet or writer by any means but being a friend to both sides of the family I wanted to try and bring even the slightest of a smile to there faces and I wrote something for them....I will share it here on fabo.....

" Cameron Sleeps "
A little boy that is a big part of so many people, A little boy that will be missed alot, A little boy that brought joy to each and every day, A little boy who will never be forgot.
He had 10 little fingers and 10 little toes , Little brown eyes and a little button nose.
He had cute little cheeks and wavy brown hair , Smiles for miles and hugs to share.
He had a tummy full of laughter and a heart full of love, He was an earth bound angel sent from above.
Cameron sleeps tonight on a fluffy little cloud , A brave little boy who will forever make us proud.
He has 10 little fingers and 10 little toes, Little brown eyes and a little button nose.
He has cute little cheeks and wavy brown hair, Smiles for miles and hugs to share.
He has a tummy full of laughter and a heart full of love , He has bright white wings and looks down from above.
May the little angel Cameron Sleep tonight.

being a father of 5 i feel for you/ i just can,t under stand how someone can hurt a child. i.am not a bible thumper so if it true that he did it death is to good rape it jail is beter. sorry i feel that way kids are gods . als

I am no bible thumper either but I cant help but think that baby Cameron is in a safer place somewhere .

I am no bible thumper either but I cant help but think that baby Cameron is in a safer place somewhere .[/qu

when i hear things like that i get sick, it is a shame there r people like that in the world.
we will pray for cameron and his family

unfortunately there is no justice for individuals like the boyfriend..

this is simply awful.
there is just no excuse for the mistreatment of children.
it is UNFORGIVABLE.

i have a 2 year old little boy whose name also starts with "C" and cant even think of what would count as justice for someone who would harm a little one. let alone do what he did.

i only hope that the parents will heal their broken hearts in time.

and that maybe someone who reads this story and doesn't do right by their kids will be inspired to get help to change their ways.

Cameron's memory will live on.

It really pisses me off to read about stuff like this. It seems things like this are happening more and more. How can anyone hurt such innocents as that of a child, I'll never know. Just know you scumbag bast**d, you will have your day come judgment day. My prayers sent to the family.

That is such a sad tragic end to a innocent life. The mother has some blame for leaving her child with this low life. But she will have a lifetime of guilt to pay for it. As for the SOB boyfriend? I'd like 1 day with him, I'll have him begging for death.

I can only send out my prayers to the family, and to little Cameron who is in Gods hands now. Such a tragedy that could've been avoided, but we can only go on from here, not back. Know that God is taking Cameron into the fold and caring for him, and know that he has a plan for him, and also how to deal with the boyfriend. God bless you little Cameron, and the family also during this very difficult time. Geof

Prayers sent DusterDude72. My four year old nephew Alex's passing is still in fresh in my thoughts. To loose a child is hard enough but for it to happen at the hands of some POS is sickening.

I get so angry when I hear a story like this. Such a tragic story and a devistating one as well. May he rest in peace...and may the boyfriend burn in hell.

As a father who has lost a child I can tell you the only thing which truly enrages me, beyond words, beyond description, is hearing about people who hurt children.

I'm one of those "Bible thumpers," and everytime I hear of something like this I'm reminded of the passage: "what you do to the least of these, you do to me." I could give a month of sermons on this passage, but in this case I'll leave it at that, as I don't believe God would want my rage stepping on His words.

Father, one of your children has come home, to be surrounded by Your Love, comforted in the hands of Your protection. That's truly the only comfort that we can take from this: that You are there for this baby, and that above all, You will hold him where he will be free from harm, free from pain. His life was brief on Earth, Father, but he is everlasting in Heaven, free to run and play with no cares, free to be cuddled and held any time he wants. He is now free from tears and free to smile and laugh.

We pray for his parents, Father, as they are overcome with this grief of losing a child. No person should have to outlive his or her child, Father, it a pain with no end, only a dullness of time. We pray that You hold them close and guide them through the emotions, stages of grief they will go through.

Amen.

That is such a sad tragic end to a innocent life. The mother has some blame for leaving her child with this low life. But she will have a lifetime of guilt to pay for it. As for the SOB boyfriend? I'd like 1 day with him, I'll have him begging for death.

I get whatever's left of the SOB. It'll be painful and without mercy. Three things I hate are child abusers, child diddlers, and lastly rape hounds. All three deserve a slow and very painful final days on this earth. And I don't even have kids of my own. I think it's because of people like that as to why I don't want to bring kids into this world.

My sympathies to the parents.

Wylde.

Our thoughts and prayers go to you and the family of the child.I know what they are going through and it makes know sence at all,and we have to some how come to grips with this.This guy is one of those(SPECIAL) people,and should be treated in a special manner,if you get my driff.The biggest thing to do is to be as one group to support each other,as I know this from loosing my son 3 years ago at the age of 25.Its not eazy to deal with either at 2/25,but you and the family have no choise but to be strong during this and talk about it,so you can vent the traggedy and some how deal with the loose.If you need any type of support,I can call you and talk,which is the key to this.
Mr.&Mrs Mrmopartech

unfortunately there is no justice for individuals like the boyfriend..

That's the sad truth, nothing could ever possibly even come close to being appropriate for this guy. So just use a bullet.

So sorry for your friend's loss, I can't imagine what she's going through. Best wishes to all that knew Cameron, especially his family.

i did not mean to upset anybody/ i beleave in god but just don,t talk much abount i apoligze for my comet. als

Once he's on the inside, they will take care of him....Scumbags that harm children don't do well in prison.

I am a Father (expecting another in March) and have been through the loss of a child when my best friends 6 year old was killed in a car crash....Different circumstances, but I can tell you the pain is unexplainable.

May God rest his little soul.

Truly a sad thing to hear.

Violence against children should never be tolerated.

-
Back