Prayer for all members out here who are suffering financially

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I just returned from Church and seeing that it is the Lord's day and all I thought it appropriate to offer up a prayer for all out here who are going through difficult times financially. I will try to help out as much as I can but right now I have my daughters birthday coming up on the 9th and bills rolling in again.

Dear Lord,

Please help me and my family become financially stable. We all want to work and have very little money. My children need to have a life they will enjoy instead of having this struggle all the time.

I know all of it is my fault be I need your help to get me through this. I can't do it alone. Please lord help my family succeed.

In Jesus name I pray

Amen

I just returned from Church and seeing that it is the Lord's day and all I thought it appropriate to offer up a prayer for all out here who are going through difficult times financially. I will try to help out as much as I can but right now I have my daughters birthday coming up on the 9th and bills rolling in again.

Dear Lord,

Please help me and my family become financially stable. We all want to work and have very little money. My children need to have a life they will enjoy instead of having this struggle all the time.

I know all of it is my fault be I need your help to get me through this. I can't do it alone. Please lord help my family succeed.

In Jesus name I pray

Amen

Thank You for the prayer and I am saying the same thing myself.

Thank you Tom, I agree, and pray for wisdom to put aside thoughts and habits that keep me and all of us from being our best.

I pray every morning for those families that are struggling financially. Keep the faith!

-
Back