Prayer request for my brother

-
Glad he made it through the surgery. Now heal him up and get him back up on his feet...

He's up walking around the hospital...phoned me and we talked for about an hour...he got a little choked up saying how his wife has stayed at his bedside, feeding him ice cubes. Sent me a funny pic, him in his hospital gown....

Here's why I always think of him as my "little" brother.

All the prayers are working.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 147
He's up walking around the hospital...phoned me and we talked for about an hour...he got a little choked up saying how his wife has stayed at his bedside, feeding him ice cubes. Sent me a funny pic, him in his hospital gown....

Here's why I always think of him as my "little" brother.

All the prayers are working.

Great pic & kudos to you for being such a good brother!!

Prayers sent for his continued recovery :angel10:

I'm glad to hear that they found the problem and were able to treat it. Even though he's got some work to iron out, still, finding it and having a treatment to solve are the big ones. I'm glad that he's doing better!

Just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for the prayers and positive thoughts. Chris is doing great, patiently looking forward to coming home, and seeing that good things come out of rough times.

Just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for the prayers and positive thoughts. Chris is doing great, patiently looking forward to coming home, and seeing that good things come out of rough times.

David, very,very happy to hear the news. All the very best to all and thoughts and prayers for you all are always there from me. Hope to see him continue to get better every day. Amen

Fantastic!!!!

Prayers that Chris will be there very soon and recover from this!!!!!!

Wow David :cheers: this is such great news to see this Monday morning
Congratulations go out to the doctors and staff for using there wisdom :color:
Little brothers seem to steal or harts and we seem to be there care givers
even when they don't want our help :D I am so glad your little brother will be
with you and your family for many years to come :cheers:
Keeping the prayer's going and enjoyed reading this as I start my day.

Arn't we glad Jesus taught us how to pray.

It is the most powerful tool in our tool box to help with lifes difficult tasks.

I'm glad to join with all these other prayers for your brother and the others that are facing these health issues.

:cheers: =D>=D> :color:

Update everyone he gets to go home today, only a week after the surgery.:cheers:
A physical therapist will come to his house and help him get back the strength he lost while he was so sick. A good thing about living in Florida with all the senior citizens is rehab is available.

Thanks everyone for your prayers that my awesome little brother is getting his health back so he can enjoy life and his family.

Good news to see today, :cheers: Nothing is better then going home after a long stint in the hospital, I think it is best and will bring his spirits up.
Well dun doctors :cheers: our prayers was answered 8)

Good to hear and see hes going home there daivd . I aint been on in a week or so . but this is good news to come back to .

Chris continues to get better now that he's home with his family. A surprising bit of news he shared, while he was in the hospital they got him completely off the Prednisone, which is a strong steroid that has bad side effects, like ruining your skin and weakening your organs.

My sister went to see him this afternoon and stayed for a healthy Sunday dinner with his family. She called me to say she feels he's in a good place now. Most likely the diseased part they removed had been taking it's toll on him for some time, so with that gone, his health will improve.

Thanks again everyone for all your prayers.

Chris continues to get better now that he's home with his family. A surprising bit of news he shared, while he was in the hospital they got him completely off the Prednisone, which is a strong steroid that has bad side effects, like ruining your skin and weakening your organs.

My sister went to see him this afternoon and stayed for a healthy Sunday dinner with his family. She called me to say she feels he's in a good place now. Most likely the diseased part they removed had been taking it's toll on him for a some time, so with that gone, his health will improve.

Thanks again everyone for all your prayers.

That is fantastic news!!!

Thanks guys for the pm's asking, here's an update.

Happy 36th Birthday Chris! Having fun with his family.

Attachments

• 1897886_718730668178059_1017698477_n.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 97
-
Back