Prayers and good thoughts for one of our members, please.

-

HemiEd

Reaction score
Melvin Tracey has only posted 6 times, but has been a FABO member for almost two years. Mel and I have communicated many, many times via PM and he is a great guy. He lives in Mississippi.

He is a Marine Veteran, two tours in Viet Nam, and is disabled. He has been diagnosed with esophogeal cancer and doesn't have much stomach left, because they had to attach it to the part they removed, hence he can't get enough nutrition by mouth. They inserted a feeding tube in his intestine, so he has to be fed a nutritional drink via a feeding pump.

I just got word from his Mrs. that he is back in the hospital.

With all these problems, he has been working on a big block, four speed, A Body. Hopefully he posts some pictures when he gets out of the hospital.

Prayers going out for Mel. Thank you for the reminder that we have good members who don't post a lot.

Ed, give him my best and tell him get well soon.

Prayer's being sent out for Mel this morning and strength for Tracey, To the doctors also for there wisdom to get Mel back home.

I want to thank all you nice people for all your prays for us and i know mel will be writing as soon as he gets home thank you all again and thank you ed pamela tracey

Mel just sent me a PM that he is back home, and was overwhelmed by all of your nice prayers and well wishes. He wants to thank all of you!

-
Back