Prayer's for my Dad.

-
Hope everything goes good for him, Prayer sent for your dad and your family!

Dad made it thru the rough period. The doctors put a feeding tube in his stomach today and removed the one that was stuck down his nose and throat. He has no use of his left hand and very limited use of his left leg. He can speak a little but you can't understand him. He will have to go to a skilled nursing home to be cared for and rehab. They say he probably won't be able to ever come home. I believe he has suffered a fate worse than death. His mind is still sharp but with no place to go. Thanks for all your prayers and thinking about us.

Jeff sorry to hear about where the Dr's prognosis stands now. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and keep hoping that he can somehow work his way back better than whats expected right now!!

asking for a miracle [-o<:angel11:
I hope things change and surprise you and the Dr.s

Jeff, So sorry to hear of this latest news with your Dad. At least they pulled that crap out of his nose & throat. Stay strong for him and your family.

More prayers coming your way :angel7:....Don't give up !!

DR's always give the worst possibly scenerio. Keep your attitude positive, and he'll be home again someday. Maybe get him a pad and pen, and he could write?? Just thinking outloud.
Prayers from Trumbull, CT.

George

Dr's will give worst case scenario so you don't get your hopes up too much. But if he is a fighter and works hard in physio and talks as much as he can that helps a lot. After my stroke(January 29/08) people couldn't understand me but i never shut up. I had no use of my whole right side. But because of my stubborness I now walk with a cane and can bench press 6 lbs and an continuing to improve all the time. It can get frustrating but you got to keep going no matter what the doctors say....So keep the faith, take it from me!!

Jeff we are all here for you and praying for your Dad and family. GOD Speed and I wish you peace on this Thanks Giving.

So many of us are so fortunate and take the basic things such as good health for example without giving thanks. I hope your Dad is blessed and we my family and I are pulling and praying for a miracle for your dad too.

GOD bless you and your family buddy! :)

jeff sorry about your dad man that thats real rough i hope you guys can pull through im sending all the positive thoughts possible from our family here in the west to your dad and yours stay strong for dad and yours wow thats tough man:happy10:

First of All I can't Thanks all my friends here enough for their prayers and thoughts for my Dad. Dad went to be with our Lord late last evening. I just home from taking my Mom to the hospital to say our goodbye's.

Jeff,
I'm so terribly sorry to hear that. May the Peace of the Lord comfort you and your family.

George

My hart hurts for you Jeff, and your family and friends.
My prayers are with you and your dad and your family.
Be strong for your family Jeff, He is resting and is in a better place.
My condolences my friend. My pm is always open. Mike S.

I went through a similar experience in September. May God be with you and your family.

Jeff,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know that anything I say could not possibly ease your pain in your time of grief so I will just offer up my humble condolences.

Joe

sorry to hear the news but he is now in a better place with the lord thoughts and prayers to your family

Jeff, Deepest condolences to you and your family.

Peace ............

Jeff,
My deepest sympathy to you and your family on the loss of your Dad. This is the time to lean on the Lord as well as each other.

I lost my Dad seven years ago on my birthday (Nov. 9th). I knew that this day would always now hold a different meaning to me than it had in the past, and I was right. Recently however, when I was talking with a friend and mentioning how my Dad dying on my birthday had kind of changed the meaning of that day for me, he said just look at it like this: On your birthday that year your Dad also had a "birthday".......an eternal one. Although I still miss him like crazy, I know that he did have a "birthday" that day and that I will one day see him again.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Very sorry to hear of your loss, unfortunately I know how you feel, I lost my Dad six years ago. My condolences to you and your family.

-
Back